Doppelreader: A Free Google Reader App for WP7

kingofmyworld324

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello all!

Rss Readers seem to be popular on these boards so I thought I would share my Google Reader App, Doppelreader, with all of you.

Description:
Have you ever just wanted to use Google Reader on your Windows Phone without all the fluff? Doppelreader gives you just that!

Doppelreader has two themes: Reader and Metro. Reader is a very familiar interface, so any Google Reader user will feel right at home using it. If you prefer a more integrated interface, Metro is for you.

Doppelreader contains many of the features you would expect such as the ability to add and remove stars, likes, and shares. You can also add notes, leave comments, and share items via email, text, and Twitter. Plus, you can add/edit/remove feeds and tags. You can also use Google?s search to discover new feeds to follow.

Not only does Doppelreader have ?Mark all as read,? it also has ?Mark previous as read.? This allows you to mark the items that you have scrolled past as read for better organization!

Doppelreader allows you to view webpages in Instapaper and add items to your Instapaper bookmarks.

New in version 1.1 is Tabbed Browsing! You can now open multiple items in tabs and continue to view your reading list while they load!

The list of features goes on and on!

Variants:
  • Doppelreader
  • Doppelreader Free
Doppelreader Free is an ad supported version that is only available in the US. It contains most of the features found in the paid version of Doppelreader which is available worldwide. See the complete feature sets for each version below.

Screenshots:
PortUnreadItemsExpanded.PNG
PortTabs.PNG
LandUnreadItems.PNG
PortMetroUnreadItems.PNG
PortAddFeed.PNG
PortSettings.PNG
doppelreaderfeatures.png

Get Doppelreader:
SDoppelreader_20115251562.png

Get Doppelreader Free:
SDoppelreader_Free_201152515112.png

Or just search the marketplace for "Doppelreader".

I take user feedback very seriously so don't hesitate to contact me.
If you have any feedback or would like to contact me for any reason please reply to this thread or send an email to KOMWone@gmail.com.

ps. At first glance, you may think the app is just a link to the google reader site because it looks so similar, but I assure you it is not. I tried to replicate google reader for people like myself who love google reader but find RSS apps too slow to get through all my reading.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs