[App] Shuffle All Songs

stefanolson

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Shuffle All Songs gives you a one click way to play your music shuffled. Just opening Shuffle All Songs starts playing your music, shuffling through your songs. This is massively easier than opening Zune, clicking through multiple screens just to be able to shuffle your music!

But Shuffle All Songs doesn't just play your music, it gives you a Zune like interface to interact with your music - drag left or right to change songs or tap on the list of upcoming songs to select a new song, just as in the built-in music player!

Trial version available now, from the Windows Phone Marketplace: http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=57c585af-02de-4ffd-803e-9fa803975e51

CommonBlob

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I thought to play shuffled songs in Zune you just press the Play Music button in zune? You don't need to go through any menus.....

Good luck on your app anyway though!

stefanolson

May 1, 2012
Visit site
@CommonBlob Yes, it takes a lot of presses to get into Zune to be able to play the music. You have to hit the music button on the home page, you then have to press music and then swipe along to songs and press Shuffle. I use this program to play music in the car, and requires one press on the home screen when I get into the car - which is much easier!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes