Win10 Mobile: adding to existing playlist from music on SDCard

Jmaximum

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
I am a hue Windows Mobile fan/holdout, and finally gave up my Lumia 1520, as I just got the new Alcotel Idol 4S, and really like the phone (couple of minor drawbacks, but will post a review on that later).

Looking for some help with playlist creation in Win10 mobile:
in Win8.1 mobile, I was able to select multiple songs from my music directory add them all at once to a playlist.
In Win10, it looks like I have to add songs individually, which is becoming quite annoying as I have over 5K songs to filter through.

The BIG issue: there is no option to 'add to' when I go through File Explorer to my SDcard/Music. It let's me see the songs, let's me play them from the SDCard, but I cannot figure out how to add directly to my playlist.

I really, really don't want to have to filter through the 5K+ songs that groove has kindly lumped together, and then add each song individually.

Any pointers?

Thanks!

Jmaximum

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for the reply!
May I impose on you to elaborate, please?
Like, what kind of playlist, does it recognize .m3u?
By creating the playlist on my PC and importing it to my phone (not sure how to do that either): does it import ALL of the music, too?
Because I have a playlist w/music on my old 1520, would be cool if I could just import that and be done with it.
Please indicate how to go about the importing process, too.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss