CastleMine!

Stiv

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Thank you to the 80,000 people that took part in the CastleMine Public Beta for the fantastic feedback and great reviews! The full release is finally here and available now on the marketplace!

Grab it here: CastleMine | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

CastleMine is a truly unique tower defence game with a strong focus on fun and progression. The more you play the stronger your towers will become and the more permanent skill upgrades you will unlock as you work your way through all 45 levels. There are a total of 165 upgrades to collect!

However the truly unique feature of CastleMine is the digging... There are all sorts of treasures waiting to be discovered under your castle, but as you dig deeper you will release your enemy who will follow the path that you dug! This opens up a whole new world of strategy!

ss01r.png

ss05.png

ss02y.png

ss03x.png

ss06.png

CastleMine is only 99 cents for a limited time and the trial version includes a full third of the game!

isaac fields

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I love this game... I really do... but even after playing through one level the phone is extremely hot and the battery is drained very quickly. I was playing on the Nokia Lumia 920. Other games I can play all day this one drains the battery after playing just a couple of levels. Plus today it made my phone crash and I had to do soft reset to get the phone to come back on. Please fix this game.

Stiv

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi Isaac, you're not alone unfortunately. I'm getting a few reports of overheating and crashing on Lumia 920s. All reports are coming from 920 owners so I'm not sure if it's specific to 920s or if it's a WP8 issue.

I'm currently recreating the game in a different technology (Unity) and plan to do a re-release for WP8. I'm hoping this will fix all the performance and overheating issues but it will be a few weeks before it's all ported over.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Donovan Souza

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

This app still makes the 920 melt. Not sure what the issue is as other more graphically intensive games work just fine. This one cooks the phone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes