We have just released SeeClickFix mobile app for Windows Phone 8!

SeeClickFix | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Please give it a try and let us know what you think by rating our app on the marketplace.
    Depending on the feedback, we will start planning the next version.
    You can find us on Report non-emergency issues, receive alerts in your neighborhood - SeeClickFix

About SeeClickFix:
    Take a government run 3-1-1 system, put it on the web and democratize it.
    Put the issues on a map and allow the community to manage it like Wikipedia. Now you have a sense of what SeeClickFix can do.

SeeClickFix is a free mobile phone and web tool that allows citizens to report non-emergency issues, to communicate with public officials, and to engage with fellow citizens to help find solutions to problems in their neighborhood or town.
    Reported issues are displayed on a web-based map along with tools which allow other citizens to add comments, suggest resolutions, or add video/pictorial documentation. Anyone can receive email alerts on these issues based on a filter by geographical area and keyword.

SeeClickFix also provides a platform for curated crowdsourcing and community reporting. Citizens tell the stories that matter to them and are published instantly. News organizations can embed SeeClickFix widgets and RSS feeds into their sites, and then use the citizen's material as leads and source for stories.

In a world where too many people ignore too many problems or feel powerless to address them, it is important to have concrete tools to turn complaints into action. SeeClickFix allows citizens to act to make their neighborhoods better.

Last edited by scf; 03-09-2013 at 06:33 AM.
    WorzelGummage, zokstar and Daylife like this.
    03-08-2013 12:55 AM
    Fantastic!!
    03-08-2013 10:23 AM
    I wish there was a map view. Also, the issues nearby me do not appear to be sorted in order of distance or neighborhood. I wish the filter option allowed me to sort by distance.
    03-08-2013 04:50 PM
    Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are eager to hear more.
    Map view and ordering issues by distance are definitely features we plan to add.
    Again, it depends on how many people are actually using the app and how much feedback we get.
    03-09-2013 05:13 AM
    Wow I like it
    03-10-2013 08:12 PM
    Nice app. Who actually sees these problems to fix it though?
    03-11-2013 09:15 AM
    Thanks for interest.
    The emails are sent to city counselor or supervisor.
    Visit us on http://www.seeclickfix.com
    03-11-2013 10:13 AM
    I was going to post that there is no way to choose the icon for the complaint until I saw that it had chosen an appropriate one for me. How do you all do that, is it based on keywords?
    03-11-2013 05:40 PM
    jhguth, I am glad you like it :)
    Hope your reported issue in your community is resolved. You can always reach us by twitter or facebook.
    03-12-2013 02:30 AM
    If you like the app and find it useful, please show your support by reviewing it on the marketplace and send a message to SeeClickFix by Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/seeclickfix) or Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/seeclickfix) to let them know that the WP8 app is appreciated in the community.
    It's very important for the app's further maintenance and development.
    Thanks!
    03-13-2013 05:01 AM