MoliPlayer Pro, all-format local media player debuts on Windows Phone Store

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Moliplayer pro doesn't show any of my video. Moving to camera roll works. But i can't keep moving videos all the time. Any solution? Support team never replied to my query.
Nokia Lumia 925 India

eko_p

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
What make CC better than Moli??
I have both of them and Moli the only one that can play all of my SD-HD mkv files up to 60fps encoded with megu or handbrake ... CC just go blank and freeze every times

Michel Merlin

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
MoliPlayer Pro not worth an ordinary Android Media Player

I just bought a Lumia 1320 to replace my Galaxy Note II n7100 that did NOT 4G LTE.

First, as all reviewers are saying everywhere, the Lumia 1320 is surprisingly snappy, much faster than the Note II, rather surprising since the Note 2 is "only" 2-3 years old and has rather good hardware.

Second it does connect in 4G which for me was very important.

BUT Third the Lumia is deeply disappointing on many of the most important points. One is the poor media playing. On my 64GB microSD card I have a lot of beautiful mp3 music and of videos in many formats: some FLV, many magnificent videos in M2TS (1440?1080 that are displaying as 1920?1080), with M3U playlists to play some selections of them in an appropriate order. On Note II all those files are played OK; on my poor little Galaxy S WiFi 4.0 of 2011 the 1440?1080 can't play their video part but does play their music fine, and plays everything else, including the M3U playlists. But on Lumia I feel suddenly back one or two decades: the M2TS files are NOT played at all! they require to install a NON-DEFAULT-INSTALLED media player! And on the Store, there are very few. The MoliPlayer Pro, while touted as the best one, is far behind the mundane ones in Android: when playing my 1440?1080 M2TS MoliPlayer Pro is unable to play them by default at the correct aspect ratio, and in addition, it offers no way to change this settings!!! in 2015!!! More, the M3U playlists are simply unrecognized!!!!

So after just one day I am thinking of returning the Lumia 1320 despite the hassles (I bought it in a store where they don't take items back once packaging has been open), or reselling it on eBay.

Meanwhile if someone had a way to play media files in Lumia (1320 or else)... (I mean really play, not like a sub-par 1995 program).

Versailles, Tue 24 Mar 2015 10:20:00 +0100

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
MoliPlayer Pro not worth an ordinary Android Media Player

I just bought a Lumia 1320 to replace my Galaxy Note II n7100 that did NOT 4G LTE.

First, as all reviewers are saying everywhere, the Lumia 1320 is surprisingly snappy, much faster than the Note II, rather surprising since the Note 2 is "only" 2-3 years old and has rather good hardware.

Second it does connect in 4G which for me was very important.

BUT Third the Lumia is deeply disappointing on many of the most important points. One is the poor media playing. On my 64GB microSD card I have a lot of beautiful mp3 music and of videos in many formats: some FLV, many magnificent videos in M2TS (1440?1080 that are displaying as 1920?1080), with M3U playlists to play some selections of them in an appropriate order. On Note II all those files are played OK; on my poor little Galaxy S WiFi 4.0 of 2011 the 1440?1080 can't play their video part but does play their music fine, and plays everything else, including the M3U playlists. But on Lumia I feel suddenly back one or two decades: the M2TS files are NOT played at all! they require to install a NON-DEFAULT-INSTALLED media player! And on the Store, there are very few. The MoliPlayer Pro, while touted as the best one, is far behind the mundane ones in Android: when playing my 1440?1080 M2TS MoliPlayer Pro is unable to play them by default at the correct aspect ratio, and in addition, it offers no way to change this settings!!! in 2015!!! More, the M3U playlists are simply unrecognized!!!!

So after just one day I am thinking of returning the Lumia 1320 despite the hassles (I bought it in a store where they don't take items back once packaging has been open), or reselling it on eBay.

Meanwhile if someone had a way to play media files in Lumia (1320 or else)... (I mean really play, not like a sub-par 1995 program).

Versailles, Tue 24 Mar 2015 10:20:00 +0100

I agree. Media playing is not really great on Lumias.
For mp3 files and m3u playlists, check Perfect Music. It can play m3u playlists efficiently.
Unfortunately I cannot help you with M2TS files. I don't know much about them.
Let me know, if the app solves your problems and don't hesitate to ask for any other problems you have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon