MoliPlayer Pro

dxdy

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
how to open subtitles.. uploaded with video to phone but subtitle not show (is srt)... is same name as video file

edit:
found solution: must change settings in More - Settings - Subtitles text encoding to "English"
after that to get correct special characters show in my native language (Croatian) must change encoding of srt subtitle file to "UTF-8 with Signature"... now subtitles show correct....

p.s.
for change encode of srt file use Notepad2 free extension to classical notepad with more features

Last edited:

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
If you enjoy watching videos on your Windows Phone, but can't stand the hassle and time to ?trans-code? videos, MoliPlayer Pro is the right app for you. MoliPlayer Pro works around yet another Windows Phone limitation and basically plays ?anything you throw at it?, RMVB, AVI, MKV, FLV, FLAC, APE... you name it.

MoliPlayer Pro's powerful file management tool makes it possible to do "LOCAL" playback on WP8 phones. You can choose to upload videos or music to the INTERNAL STORAGE or SD CARD of your phone at high speed. Or you can transfer files from your PC to your mobile device with your favorite browser in WiFi mode. Right, no USB cable necessary.

Fully optimized for the dual/quad-core Cortex A9 CPU and the powerful WP8 rendering engine, MoliPlayer Pro is capable of playing high-definition, up-to 1280p RMVB, and even 1080p MOV, MP4, AVI, WMV videos smoothly, ideal WP8 devices with large screens. It saves up to 30% power on selected formats to help your WP8 device?s battery last longer.

Key features:
1. Plays almost all VIDEO formats: avi, mkv, mp4, h.264, rmvb, wmv, flv, ts, m2ts, and vob. etc.
2. Plays almost all MUSIC formats: aac, mp3, ape, flac, and ogg etc.
3. Displays almost all SUBTITLES: embedded or seperate: srt, ssa, and *.*** etc.
4. MANAGES videos in folders
5. Easy wireless video transfer from your PC browser in WiFi network.
6. FAST upload from PC to the camera roll of the internal storage and/or SD card.
7. Easy GESTURE control, swiping for volume, brightness.

Supported file & video formats:
AIFF, AMR, AMV, ASF, AU, AVC, AVI, AVS Video, BDAV,CDXA/MPEG-PS, DV, FLAC, Flash Video, GXF, IVF, k3g1, kddi, LXF, Matroska, MIDI, MLP, mobi, Monkey's Audio, MPEG Audio, MPEG Video, MPEG-4, MPEG-PS, MPEG-TS, mqt, Musepack SV7, Musepack SV8, MXF, OGG, QuickTime, RealMedia, Shorten, SKM, TTA, TwinVQ, VC-1, Wave, Wave64, WavPack, WebM, WMV

Subtitles format:
SubRip(*.srt),SSA/***(*.ssa,*.***)

MoliPlayer Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Looks like they manage load videos from camera roll also

Hi I just transfered a movie file from my laptop to my phone using wifi. The movie has black bars. Does this Moliplayer has full screen mode or fit to screen or stretch while maintaining aspect ration?

StephCG

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I'm trying to see subtitles .srt (with the same name of the video) but it doesn't seem to recognize it. On PC it works perfectly.
Anyone knows how do I make it work?
Thx!!!! =)

Prasanta Sarkar

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Moli player is good But a vital feature is missing on Moli player....That is Full Screen Stretch.This feature also available on MX player.Moli Team pls Update this featuer :unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

marcos86

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
.srt subs not working (mp detects them but they are not showing up).
Embedded mp4 subs the same.
Embedded mkv subs works at the beginning but then if you seek back/ahead they disappear...

Not a good first experience

sigfrid696

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I've always used this app without problems, in particular the nearby videos feature in order to browse and play media from dlna server on the LAN. Now suddently I cannot see anymore any dlna server on the LAN. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but nothing...other wp apps still can see dlna server and also other devices which I use (xbox one). What could be the problem ? I suspect that maybe a crash has corrupted some app data that remain also after re-installation. Is there a way to clean this app data ? Or maybe this is not the real problem.
Thank you for your attention

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital