MoliPlayer Pro, all-format local media player debuts on Windows Phone Store

shrinivasan p

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Moliplayer has stopped accessing videos from sd card from to-day. There was supposed to be an update as per wpcentral, when I didn't get it, I thought I would uninstall and re-install (in the Store there is a version newer than the one I had), but when I installed it, it was the same one I had, version 1.3.2.14 instead of 1.3.2.15 as written in the Store and now it is not working !
Besides, when it starts, it gives a strange music for a few seconds, which though in the folder cannot be deleted.
I believe that after Windows phone got 8.1 update, something broke in this player.
Please set it right !
Regards
Shrinivas

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I un-installed the previous version and re-installed the latest one yesterday. Its working fine at my end. It accesses all the music and videos on my SD card and plays them as well. I'm using Lumia 1320.

P Shrinivasan

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
They have released a further update on 18/04/2014, yet it is not working properly. I have Sent e-mails, PMs, and many have pointed its problems, hope it will be corrected.
It is still the only media-player that plays all formats, movies with subtitles.

Yes ! After reading all the reviews, I came to know that it has to be installed on phone memory and after this it is working well, thank you !
Regards

Last edited:

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
I could be wrong, but I believe that 8.1 Silverlight apps (which would be needed for file picker support) don't have background audio, so depending on what this is written in, it might not be possible.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Any reason that videos shot on the phone in portrait mode all play back upside down, and do not auto-rotate when I flip the phone? Is there some kind of setting that I'm not seeing? Most of my videos are shot in landscape, and those will orient themselves properly and rotate if I flip the phone. Very frustrating.

vampyren

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I bought this seeing the good review but i'm really disappointed , it wont find my media no matter where i put it, i tried under "Pictures\Camera Roll" , "My Movies" and other locations but nothing.
The app is just broken. Using Nokia 1520 + SD

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
They have released a further update on 18/04/2014, yet it is not working properly. I have Sent e-mails, PMs, and many have pointed its problems, hope it will be corrected.
It is still the only media-player that plays all formats, movies with subtitles.

Yes ! After reading all the reviews, I came to know that it has to be installed on phone memory and after this it is working well, thank you !
Regards

It is the problem that you installed MoliPlayer to SD card.

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I bought this seeing the good review but i'm really disappointed , it wont find my media no matter where i put it, i tried under "Pictures\Camera Roll" , "My Movies" and other locations but nothing.
The app is just broken. Using Nokia 1520 + SD

Please install MoliPlayer to local storage. For some reason, may be the beta sdk, MoliPlayer which installed to SD card will go wrong.

vampyren

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Please install MoliPlayer to local storage. For some reason, may be the beta sdk, MoliPlayer which installed to SD card will go wrong.

Just tried to move the app from SD to internal and tried to send files and it worked!!! Thank you for the tips.

When the new version comes will you fix this? or atleast make it so that we can choose folder on SD for upload?
It would be nice to have a folder view, call me old fashioned but i like to know where things are :)
Beside that the player is nice with the gestures.
One last request, can you add option to change the video aspect? like stretch, 16:9, 4:3, double, original etc...i'm coming from MX Player (Android) :D

mike13ftw

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
If I have bought moliplayer pro in IOS do I need to rebuy it in WP? I don't have credit card as I am under 18 and they don't sell Microsoft gift card in my country only apple gift card and I want moliplayer to listen to flac files

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria