MoliPlayer Pro, all-format local media player debuts on Windows Phone Store

Hotrippr

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Had to uninstall app, it wanted me to pay for it. Re-installed, works again. I'd love to buy the app but it NEEDS to be able to play VIDEOS when locked and screen is off...then I will definitely purchase it!
For now Ive been turning the brightness all the way down and locking the screen buy tapping the lock symbol in the app.

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Meh, the app is the best we have right now, but the developers are either complete idiots, or they simply aren't willing to provide any support.
After mailing them several times I gave up on expecting any support for fixing the dlna issue that is still persisting (been a month now, and they ARE aware of the issue btw).

An app can be wonderfull, but if there is no support, it renders it pretty useless once an issue arises.
I have some IT background and have been able to rule out any issues from my end regarding this dlna issue.
The irony just happens to be that this app is the best we can get on WP right now...

If I knew Moliplayer support was this amateuristic, I wouldn't have given them any money...think I'm even gonna explain the situation to MS and ask for a refund, which will be a first for me

I think the dev of YX player is more willing to provide support when issues arise, so I think I'll give that one a go ;-)

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Moliplayer in my mobile is not detecting videos stored in "Videos" folder of SD card, though the inbuilt player lists it.
Is there any workaround for viewing these videos in Moliplayer apart from moving the videos to "Camera roll" folder.. Or is it limited to bought users?

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Buy me ^ ^~
Well, let's talk about our unique features, if you hesitated ^ ^

MoliPlayer Pro Unique Features:
1. All-format local player with HD streaming contents;
2. Supported lossless format music (ape, flac, tak...) and lrc files;
3. Supported all the mainsteam video sites. Live, VOD, download... You'll find everything you need;
4. Supported playing nearby videos which were located in your NAS, PC and Wi-Fi harddisk;
5. Supported directly playing and downloading videos from Baidu Cloud, 360 SkyDrive and Kingsoft KuaiPan;
6. You can comment on Sina Weibo videos which are downloading at same time;
7. PINCH ZOOM!!!! Especially for HD videos! You know what I mean ^ ^
8. You could customize buttons layout of the control panel;
9. Triple-screen Interaction. TV sets, phones, PCs... No matter where the videos located in, just watch (coming soon).

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Please consider adding that IRL scheme I suggested. As I flooded by tons of emails that people cannot play files directly from SD card in PFM and taping on it not opening in Moliplayer , but copied to Moliplayer's local folder.

Last edited:

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Buy me ^ ^~
Well, let's talk about our unique features, if you hesitated ^ ^

MoliPlayer Pro Unique Features:
1. All-format local player with HD streaming contents;
2. Supported lossless format music (ape, flac, tak...) and lrc files;
3. Supported all the mainsteam video sites. Live, VOD, download... You'll find everything you need;
4. Supported playing nearby videos which were located in your NAS, PC and Wi-Fi harddisk;
5. Supported directly playing and downloading videos from Baidu Cloud, 360 SkyDrive and Kingsoft KuaiPan;
6. You can comment on Sina Weibo videos which are downloading at same time;
7. PINCH ZOOM!!!! Especially for HD videos! You know what I mean ^ ^
8. You could customize buttons layout of the control panel;
9. Triple-screen Interaction. TV sets, phones, PCs... No matter where the videos located in, just watch (coming soon).

Buy me ??

"unique features" ?

You know, I have had an inoperational DLNA feature since after a week of purchasing.
Contacted moli support several times, did not get any support either of those times.
I still have a DLNA feature that doesn't work.

The issue is Moliplayer. It actually DID work for about a week, then broke.
My actual DLNA server always kept going without a hitch, so it def. IS moliplayer issue.

So hate to say, but shouting from the rooftops doesn't really suit a dev. or corporation that simply neglects issue and bug reports and seems to do nothing about it, let alone providing any support.

I would have given that 2 bucks to my son if I had known forehand...

Carry on...don't mind me ;-)

Kryakus

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Buy me ??

"unique features" ?

So hate to say, but shouting from the rooftops doesn't really suit a dev. or corporation that simply neglects issue and bug reports and seems to do nothing about it, let alone providing any support.
Well, MoliPlayer team urgently need to sell some copies before WP8.1 launch ;) We will see free and better multimedia players with WP8.1, and I'm 100% sure that MoliPlayer team is just scared of that.

It's very sad that they ignores MoliPlayer users & other devs and this is definitetly not going to end well for MoliPlayer team ;)

Hey MoliPlayers devs! You will not have any advantage over other developers very soon, so maybe you should start to do something? Like: listen to users feedback, listen to other devs suggestions, show your roadmap with REALLY unique features and so on.

p.s. "Buy me" is just laughable, I can't believe that they actually wrote that.

Last edited:

Hakkim Nadapuram

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Moliplayer is a good player available for WP. There are so-many downloads in trial mode. There is no option to purchase by using debit card. That is why most peoples thinking to buy and its not possible. Developers don't get any income for trial mode, Mode of payment decision in WP Store is beyond the control of Moliteam. They have best option to make more income through making of Moliplayer ad supported version with free in WP Store.
We are expecting Moliplayer free like MX Player in Playstore will come soon.
Thanks in advance to mtshuksan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital