Rawer - open dng files from phone

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi victor, can you tell me if this is correct? When I look at "infor" the resolution shows as a 4mp shot, which my camera settings show 19mp dng.

I'm I missing something here?

csd_images

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Couple of typos from what I've seen. Cannon has one n (Canon) and Openning again has one n (Opening), Proccessing has one c (Processing) the latter two is on the opening dialogue.

Hopefully will try some dng's from my other camera this weekend, using this on a 930 at the mo and it's pretty fast for viewing. A quick thumbnail of images for when you are listing the directory would be nice but I don't know how viable/easy that would be it would be particularly useful for when I dump a lot of RAW images on the phone for a quick preview. Though I tend to use the Surface for this, but making it Universal would give RT owners something for their own tablet.

Gaploid

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Couple of typos from what I've seen. Cannon has one n (Canon) and Openning again has one n (Opening), Proccessing has one c (Processing) the latter two is on the opening dialogue.

Hopefully will try some dng's from my other camera this weekend, using this on a 930 at the mo and it's pretty fast for viewing. A quick thumbnail of images for when you are listing the directory would be nice but I don't know how viable/easy that would be it would be particularly useful for when I dump a lot of RAW images on the phone for a quick preview. Though I tend to use the Surface for this, but making it Universal would give RT owners something for their own tablet.

Already fix these typos, thanks :)
I'm using build-in folder browser and can not add there preview for dng files, sorry for that.

About universal app, I thought a lot and try to understand what would be the best silverlight 8.1 (slow perf and memory leaks) or Universal app (no 3d party controls). Right now its silverlight 8.1 cause Im trying to include light photo editor to rawer therefore no Surface support at this time.

Gaploid

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi victor, can you tell me if this is correct? When I look at "infor" the resolution shows as a 4mp shot, which my camera settings show 19mp dng.

I'm I missing something here?

Thats strange. Send me a "4mp" photo to rawerapp at gmail.com please, I will try to understand the problem. Looks like some math issues :)

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Best app on Store. Totally save the pathetic and absolutley ridiculous image process from Microsoft algorithms.

Here a example:

Pathetic JPEG from Lumia Camera (looks like a 29$ dumbphone)
wp_20150114_18_57_32_6jkyt.jpg

JPEG from RAW
wp_20150114_18_57_32_itjge.jpg

Yeah, Denim already......... Awesome job, Victor!! You just save my low light Lumia 930 pictures and for now I'm using less and less Adobe Lightroom.

If I could make a suggestion, could you please make a better profile for pictures? Because I think the color grading are incorrect. I know it's not a very simple thing to do, but for now it's the only thing that I think the app could be better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99