[FREE GAME] Twin Ducks

Nam Nguyen UIT

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone.
I have just published a new game named Twin Ducks to Windows Phone store. It's a funny and addictive running game.

The story is all about the twin ducks live in two separate worlds, running and collecting eggs day after day. But because of being twins, they run or jump together. It's really difficult for them to do their job. So, let's help them to collect as many eggs as possible.

All you need to do is tap on the screen to make ducks jump over obtacles and try to collect as many eggs as possible. Two ducks will run, jump at the same time. The game will be over if one of them hit any obtacle.

promotion.png

screen_shot_1.png

screen_shot_2.png

screen_shot_4.png

screen_shot_5.png

Download

Twin Ducks | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

qrcode.png

Share your screenshot and discuss HERE

Enjoy the game. Please RATE if you like it.

TetchyOyvind

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
You have made a good game. I've got an astonishing highscore of 2.

The only issue I had, was that the game only filled about one third of the screen on my Lumia 1020.

Good luck onward with the development!

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
It's hard to concentrate on 2 screen at a time.
Nam - As a suggestion, why can't you make the duck not to hit when it stands over the obstacle?

Nam Nguyen UIT

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
It's hard to concentrate on 2 screen at a time.
Nam - As a suggestion, why can't you make the duck not to hit when it stands over the obstacle?

Thanks for your suggestion. Maybe a good idea. But it will makes the game easier. This game is not only about concentrating on 2 screen, but also timing skill.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi