Tweetcaster Pro?

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I used tweetcaster pro on my droid and liked it, so I bought it for my trophy. I set the refresh interval for 30 minutes, but I don't get any kind of notification when I have new tweets. Is there a setting that will allow me to do this or am I out of luck?

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Probably not. I would have avoided TweetCaster Pro--too much for too little. Not a very good client.

Agree though it's great on Android.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I've come to the conclusion I wasted five bucks. Since I've had this phone I've bought some apps and it looks like there is no refund. Makes me a bit leery of buying more apps, but I'll be more cautious next time.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
I agree. I've come to the conclusion I wasted five bucks. Since I've had this phone I've bought some apps and it looks like there is no refund. Makes me a bit leery of buying more apps, but I'll be more cautious next time.
Most apps have a trial. TweetCaster actually has a free and a Pro version. The former just has ads, but it's the same otherwise. That's basically the trial--if you liked that but didn't like the ads, you buy the Pro version.

Difference is most "Pro" versions ad in other functionality. TweetCaster doesn't, which is why they're terrible :happy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon