I used tweetcaster pro on my droid and liked it, so I bought it for my trophy. I set the refresh interval for 30 minutes, but I don't get any kind of notification when I have new tweets. Is there a setting that will allow me to do this or am I out of luck?
    08-04-2011 05:46 PM
    Probably not. I would have avoided TweetCaster Pro--too much for too little. Not a very good client.

Agree though it's great on Android.
    08-06-2011 01:47 AM
    I agree. I've come to the conclusion I wasted five bucks. Since I've had this phone I've bought some apps and it looks like there is no refund. Makes me a bit leery of buying more apps, but I'll be more cautious next time.
    08-06-2011 08:22 AM
    I agree. I've come to the conclusion I wasted five bucks. Since I've had this phone I've bought some apps and it looks like there is no refund. Makes me a bit leery of buying more apps, but I'll be more cautious next time.
    Most apps have a trial. TweetCaster actually has a free and a Pro version. The former just has ads, but it's the same otherwise. That's basically the trial--if you liked that but didn't like the ads, you buy the Pro version.

Difference is most "Pro" versions ad in other functionality. TweetCaster doesn't, which is why they're terrible :happy:
    08-11-2011 02:42 AM
    I was a bit disapointed with tweetcaster pro. Birdsong and Rowi cost less together and are alot better IMO
    08-11-2011 03:43 PM
    I'm going to wait until mango to try a different twitter client. Until then I'll limp along with tweetcaster.
    08-11-2011 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD