WebApps: everybody try it out!

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
WebApps is an "app store" full of web apps that are made from html5 code, meaning that these apps run the exact same UI as their mobile sites. The good thing about this store is that many of these apps found are either not available in the WP Store or are really bad. And they take up no memory whatsoever. So please check it out, and feel free to comment what you like/dislike about it. I find this app especially useful for saving memory on my phone.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I am confused. Can you elaborate please on what exactly this does? So it just loads mobile friendly webpages, or actual apps? If apps, what are some "apps"?

It gives you a new "store" of apps that are better versions of mobile sites, i.e. ESPN, Facebook, LivingSocial. They are web apps, hence the name.

khatta

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Search for WEBAPPS in the Windows Phone Store. On the surface, I give this 5 out of 5 marks, but can't upload photos in Google+.

Why 5 out of 5 ?
I can now pin some of the apps that I have been missing since I moved from Android. This is definitely one slick app !

Give it a try.

xirsteon

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Search for WEBAPPS in the Windows Phone Store. On the surface, I give this 5 out of 5 marks, but can't upload photos in Google+.

Why 5 out of 5 ?
I can now pin some of the apps that I have been missing since I moved from Android. This is definitely one slick app !

Give it a try.
this is not in the win 8 store / rt store. only in the phone store.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

Why 5 out of 5 ?

Give it a try.

That's the main reason I got it, and man, it was a good thing I did! Idk how I survived without this app!

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The best part about the web apps is that it gives a better icon then a snapshot of the webpage when you pinned it.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes