Help get spotify to add radio to the WP8 app

N G

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
lets step it up a nitch, MS!

Guys, lets get with the program here! Spotify is badly out of date and missing streaming radio. Its not the only app that has a lot to be desired

All of my streaming music apps, including Spotify, freeze the "now playing" pic so that it shows the first song you played even if it has changed tracks. This is a big deal for music buffs who want to see the title and album cover of the song they are playing, but also in general makes the app look buggy and its programmers look retarded.

In general I am a bit disappointed with the windows phones compared to my seamless experience with iPhone.

In all cases, a Microsoft programmer or executive should compare every aspect of what the iPhone does and at least equal if not improve upon it. Otherwise I think people will quickly see the windows phone sink back to the dead last smartphone position that it is trying to crawl out of. Come on now, I expect to see a little fight from you guys, otherwise I'm dropping you as fast as the market is going to drop your stock!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon