05-30-2014 07:27 PM
3,811 ... 107108109110111 ...
tools
    Even asha has got last seen feature update around 2 months ago.
    When the hell will we get ��
    Very well, but repeating the same questions over and over again won't get us anywhere. Obviously we can't answer you that question. If you want an answer you should direct your inquiry to WhatsApp support.

What I'd like to know is: Can VictorGR provide any details about this bug that could back up his claim? That would make him a lot more trustworthy, because up until now, he has been spreading nothing but hot air.
    05-09-2014 08:02 AM
    So you're telling me that everyone on this thread are flipping about an Update from a source that has no proof? ( victorGR )
    Way to go guys. :')
    05-09-2014 08:06 AM
    So you're telling me that everyone on this thread are flipping about an Update from a source that has no proof? ( victorGR )
    Way to go guys. :')
    not everyone, but some "optimists" will believe anything
    05-09-2014 08:13 AM
    I guess tha Victor GR is just playing around..he keeps postponing dates I dont think an update is due this week.
    Unless we see an article on WPC its NOT true. He still has few hours to prove he was right the day has just started in Mountain view almost got 12-15 hours.
    even though we know nothing is gonna happen. If it does then great :)
    KKRLessey likes this.
    05-09-2014 08:15 AM
    Use viber better than WhatsApp & calling like Skype....
    05-09-2014 08:20 AM
    I'm aware of that. My intention was to give him a change to prove his claim is true. Don't you think that's fair?

Use viber better than WhatsApp & calling like Skype....
    Great, but I can't force that upon my contacts. You know that.
    05-09-2014 08:20 AM
    Victor GR is laughing seeing all of us getting trolled. Just hoax!!
    05-09-2014 08:23 AM
    Probably, but you should give the guy a chance.
    05-09-2014 08:33 AM
    I have to admit;
    Seeing all you guys here waiting for the update makes me feel better.

Not just feeling with companies but also at least being able to read something about whatsapp update
    05-09-2014 09:28 AM
    He'll not be back here anytime soon. Sounds like the kind of person who likes to create a hoax to promote themselves.
    05-09-2014 09:28 AM
    I have to admit;
    Seeing all you guys here waiting for the update makes me feel better.

Not just feeling with companies but also at least being able to read something about whatsapp update
    Welcome mate!! Share pain+pleasures over here.. Have great time.
    sravaneemani likes this.
    05-09-2014 09:31 AM
    I made a reasonable start by buying a Lumia 920
    05-09-2014 09:35 AM
    Victor GR & Slice313 were just speaking out of the blue without any solid proof, or Victor GR colleague was just trolling him. I'm sure WPCentral folks would have their own sources so until they speak up I'm not taking any crap from anyone.
    05-09-2014 10:37 AM
    I just want to make sure what actual additions are coming in the next whatsapp update (aka additions that are present in the current beta build)

-Individual notification sounds for both one-to-one conversations and group messages
    -Background possibility for each chats?
    -Possibility to put oneself to state where one's contacts cannot see if one are online or not.

Are these correct and is there anything else to add?
    05-09-2014 10:46 AM
    I just want to make sure what actual additions are coming in the next whatsapp update (aka additions that are present in the current beta build)

-Individual notification sounds for both one-to-one conversations and group messages
    -Background possibility for each chats?
    -Possibility to put oneself to state where one's contacts cannot see if one are online or not.

Are these correct and is there anything else to add?
    Albums Bug Fix, Notifications Fix, Compatibility with Windows Phone 8.1, Mostly the new Social Share API(not very sure about this), also possibly the ability to send Videos and Audio files as the API for Music and Videos(not very sure about this) has changed
    05-09-2014 11:03 AM
    Albums Bug Fix, Notifications Fix, Compatibility with Windows Phone 8.1, Mostly the new Social Share API(not very sure about this), also possibly the ability to send Videos and Audio files as the API for Music and Videos(not very sure about this) has changed
    I dont think it is compatible with Windows Phone 8.1. Because the beta testers in this thread have reported that it isnt. And on a side note,so Victor GR's news is just a hoax right? :( I got very excited unnecessarily. Sick and tired of waiting for this update. :(
    05-09-2014 11:15 AM
    Update is coming in hours or less
    47 minutes to go
    05-09-2014 11:30 AM
    Gee, just stop giving attention to these fake news. Update is not coming in a hour, not in a day or a week. More likely to happen after WP 8.1 is official.
    sudhisoma and Susmit257 like this.
    05-09-2014 11:40 AM
    Well, that's what a lot of people do actually. It's rather reasonable.

Hating an OS just cause of one app. Then i should say cause of lag during playing games on android everyone should stop using android. Getting angry is understandable but hating the complete OS just cause of an app is not at all acceptable. Whatsapp is not updating it's their developers mistake. Anyways no hard feelings.

Cheers
    Susmit257 and Nitesh Tilwani like this.
    05-09-2014 12:06 PM
    Never gonna buy another windows phone :\
    don't want ur phone give it to me 😉😉
    Susmit257 likes this.
    05-09-2014 12:06 PM
    Whatsapp is one of the most used app
    And windows phone just does not seem to notice it .
    Its not just whatsapp but loads of other app which are not even usable.
    Many of my friends do not even consider buying a windows phone on seeing the condition of the most popular apps .
    05-09-2014 12:10 PM
    I don't understand all the complaining with this app - I have no issues on my Lumia Icon with 8.1 DP installed.
    05-09-2014 12:12 PM
    Whatsapp is one of the most used app
    And windows phone just does not seem to notice it .
    Its not just whatsapp but loads of other app which are not even usable.
    Many of my friends do not even consider buying a windows phone on seeing the condition of the most popular apps .
    How can Microsoft fix it. The people who develop these apps aren't from MS. It is the responsibility of a dev to provide updates. Biggest problem is WhatsApp believes in HUGE updates. They don't give incremental frequent updates on ANY PLATFORM.
    Susmit257 likes this.
    05-09-2014 12:17 PM
    How can Microsoft fix it. The people who develop these apps aren't from MS. It is the responsibility of a dev to provide updates. Biggest problem is WhatsApp believes in HUGE updates. They don't give incremental frequent updates on ANY PLATFORM.
    no they are just plain lazy imo
    even line has better apps on every platform than them despite being just a couple of years old
    whatsapp has never got a single app right on any platform except maybe ios which still is sad despite being more usable
    05-09-2014 12:29 PM
    They still haven't adopted the model of Move fast and Break things used by FB... it is popular concept.. it is essential that you adopt this concept in the app world.

as far as apps on WP go... Well, it is a catch 22 situation.. Users don't want WP because of the lack of apps... Devs don't want to develop because of a small user base... even though it is growing fast... they care more about the Andro and iOS user base... they fail to see the future potential.. basically they lack vision
    05-09-2014 12:31 PM
3,811 ... 107108109110111 ...