WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I would like to hard reset my phone..is there any way to get back my WhatsApp chat history ?? Pls help..
unfortunately no😒 the devs can build onedrive backup like some apps but they don't do it.. With wp8.1 your app data will be saved from every app to onedrive if you can wait a little bit..

taxidoor

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
HI all i have a question

this few days i was keep flashing 3rd party android rom alot & keep reactivate my whatsapp.

already get 1 time 24 hours wait. than 48 hours waits.

today i flash another rom again try to reactivate my whatsapp this time it show
Screenshot_2014-04-09-16-32-00.png

how do i unblocked my whatsapp? i have report to whatsapp support they just ask me to check those country code reinstall, i know that surely wont work.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
HI all i have a question

this few days i was keep flashing 3rd party android rom alot & keep reactivate my whatsapp.

already get 1 time 24 hours wait. than 48 hours waits.

today i flash another rom again try to reactivate my whatsapp this time it show

View attachment 61801

how do i unblocked my whatsapp? i have report to whatsapp support they just ask me to check those country code reinstall, i know that surely wont work.

wrong place, but no problem.
I suppose it happens when there is weak internet or
Your contacts gets in conflict.

For internet problem, try registering your number on different phone or virtual os on pc, eg. Blue stack.
It might get work. Than you register on your phone.

If contact error, back up all your contacts than remove al. Than install WhatsApp and try registration.
These are just work around, which may or may not work.

Good luck

taxidoor

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
already move my sim card to another phone to try it still showing the same message

sms fail without the time frame 5 mins.

press for call verification directly get the message above.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
New beta update the "audio" tile isn't there.. I don't know why the speculation can start..
y4ypuhev.png

Sath Ish

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi, whenever uploading and downloading video attachments the phone closes the app sometimes and after that whichever start tile i press that app is not at all opening except the phone tile. Anyone facing the same problem ?

sharmakartik93

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
click on the tile and wait for sometime it will respond. if you touch the tiles multiple times it will not respond and the you have to restart the phone. key is to tap the tile once and wait for 5sec, it will respond.

Alij382

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
It was pretty useless as we have the microphone icon next to the chat box anyway. The audio tile had the same function through a more tedious process.
Does this kill hopes of attaching audio files however?

Let's see.

Oh, and expect a surprise by the end of the upcoming week ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon