05-30-2014 07:27 PM
3,811 ... 141142143144145 ...
tools
    Hey guys, check this out!!! (no spam)

Whatsapp is updated to v 2.11.486.0 for the beta version as of 27th May 2014.

WhatsApp | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Unlike the previous version v484 (was 16.3 MB), v486 comes at 16.5 MB. I don't know where the difference comes from, but it seems they did add stg to it.
    Last edited by Ultimate Insider; 05-27-2014 at 09:33 PM.
    kivancio likes this.
    05-27-2014 08:03 PM
    Not only screwed.........
    Its simply fraud.
    If you bought it, you should be able to download it or get a refund.
    they should atleast offer a satisfying alternative or compensation.
    People pay in good trust money for a service they dont get................anymore.
    So who is going to lit the fuse for a civil lawsuit ;-)
    Its only 0,99 cents, but keep in mind, how many 0.99 cents do they already have earned?????????
    easy money for a service they dont deliver.

It sounds a little over the top, i know.
    But hell you paid for a service, and they made a commitment...........no matter how you look at it, its a contract
    and they violate it.

They not only violate the paying users, but also MS by giving a bad name ( they used MS services to make money for there premium app ).
    There are laws who protect people against those kind of things.
    Its not about the App, its just about the principal.
    No, Whatsapp is not denying you service. Millions of users are still happily using it. It's your own choice.
    05-27-2014 08:26 PM
    The app is a part of the service. The high council here has already spoken about almost a same issue. So yes they violate our law.
    05-27-2014 08:31 PM
    Hi,
    I just hard reset my phone (Lumia 720) and just realised that whatsapp is not available in the marketplace. So I downloaded manually from the link from this forum WhatsApp | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)) and saved the file into my micro sd card.

I follow the instruction from microsoft (How do I install apps from an SD card? | Windows Phone How-to (United States)).

I went to the store apps, tap more (...) but I don't see option to install apps fromo SD card. I only get "setting".
    Or this is disable because of whatsapp is currently blocked from the market place? (
    Please advise.
    Really need whatsapp badly.
    Thank you

​Hirawan
    05-27-2014 08:51 PM
    I think it's blocked and you won't be able to use it

Sent from my Lumia 625 using Tapatalk
    05-27-2014 09:17 PM
    This only harms WP more than it is.. Even Asha phones have Whatsapp... This is so ridiculous m.. We're like entering the Blackberry territory where you kind of get ashamed for owning a BB hence the app support is non existent
    .. People get mad at people requesting an app that's"worthless" yet how many users does Whatsapp have? It's the #1 app for messaging. This is ridiculous and it also goes hand in hand with the same story... All the Wp apps are crap compared to ios and android... PERIOD. THIS IS NOT an elephant 🐘 in a room no more... It's just how it is. The LINE APP is so crappy, slow and you can't have timeline and you can't buy stickers and you can't make video calls. The Facebook app sucks big time. The Instagram is still beta after all these months and so and so. You can't upload videos unless you pay a small fee for the 6tag app, not every teen has a credit card and I still could go on and on. Look at the office suite, it's so crappy and limited in function, Skype is crappy too, Twitter works decently and blah blah blah...

manny_i_am and patrikmore like this.
    05-27-2014 09:23 PM
    This only harms WP more than it is.. Even Asha phones have Whatsapp
    Forget Asha, that is still a running OS. Even the defunct Symbian still has it. 3 of my friends bought a brand new 630 and could find whatsapp. 2 of them have gone back to using Nokia 5800 and one even sold his 630 and bought a Micromax phone.

The LINE APP is so crappy, slow and you can't have timeline and you can't buy stickers and you can't make video calls. The Facebook app sucks big time. The Instagram is still beta after all these months and so and so. You can't upload videos unless you pay a small fee for the 6tag app, not every teen has a credit card and I still could go on and on. Look at the office suite, it's so crappy and limited in function, Skype is crappy too, Twitter works decently and blah blah blah...
    You forget to add the Xbox Music and Video App. Something as simple as a music player is messed up to a limit, that too in a modern day OS of 2013 from a company like Microsoft, just makes me sad, but I somewhere see a better future for the OS given time n am I pretty sure it will develop to be way better than it currently is.
    Last edited by swapnil wajpe; 05-27-2014 at 10:22 PM.
    05-27-2014 10:10 PM
    Everytime i scroll up to my age old coversations, my whatsapp happenes to crash.. The same thing happenes sometimes when i try to send any picture using whatsapp.
    I am using Lumia 520 with black update. Please suggest any possible solution.

Sent from my RM-914_eu_france_234 using Tapatalk
    05-27-2014 10:22 PM
    Everytime i scroll up to my age old coversations, my whatsapp happenes to crash.. The same thing happenes sometimes when i try to send any picture using whatsapp.

I just email myself the entire converstation, its a workaround but still better. Don't know about the photo, mine does crash the first time, but sends successfully when I try again.
    05-27-2014 10:28 PM

It's fixed in beta so there wont be a problem if WhatsApp pushes the update out
    05-27-2014 10:34 PM
    Beta updated, seem faster. Speaker bug stay here yet.
    05-27-2014 10:34 PM
    Beta updated, seem faster. Speaker bug stay here yet.
    All related problems with wp8.1 wont be fixed in the next time because its not their focus 😉
    anon(5969054) likes this.
    05-27-2014 10:39 PM
    Delete this post it was double there and I can't delete @mod
    05-27-2014 10:39 PM
    The bug is present at WP8 yet.
    05-27-2014 10:46 PM
    Day 12. No WhatsApp.
    05-27-2014 11:45 PM
    Day 12. No WhatsApp.
    you better keep counting days!
    05-27-2014 11:47 PM
    Bottom line, apps on Windows phone are still bad. The OS may be good, but without good apps supports, it will not go far. Lousy Facebook app, slow Facebook messenger, Whatsapp now removed without news of coming back, Line is not as polished as other platform, Instagram forever on BETA, Flipboard still not announce yet, etc etc... Apps on Windows Phone are just looking so sub par or most of them are just 3rd parties, which means they will not be free unlike on Android.

I'm thinking of moving away from Windows Phone back to Android after seeing the new G3. Android may be not as efficient as Windows Phone, but at the very least, I will not be pissed by the apps standards on Android.
    anon(5969054) likes this.
    05-28-2014 12:16 AM
    Are there any Android phones that don't get the lag the bugs and the stupid battery life they used to get?

05-28-2014 12:43 AM
    If only WP had the same applications as they do. If only. Not all of them but the few they have make them equally good in terms of quality

05-28-2014 12:47 AM
    For instant i thought it available in store..
    05-28-2014 12:50 AM
    For instant i thought it available in store..
    I go through same thing whenever I see an update available :(
    05-28-2014 01:03 AM
    Hey frnds...
    Try telegram beta...
    Jst like watsapp..i think much better ..
    Chat background animated background n more .....

Try it...if u like it...

(Nai to jane do..😉 )
    05-28-2014 01:22 AM
    Are there any Android phones that don't get the lag the bugs and the stupid battery life they used to get?

Have a look at the Moto G. Inexpensive, no lag and great battery life. On the upper end the Sony Xperia Z2, LG G3 or HTC M8 are excellent.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    05-28-2014 01:22 AM
    Hey frnds...
    Try telegram beta...
    Jst like watsapp..i think much better ..
    Chat background animated background n more .....

Try it...if u like it...

(Nai to jane do.. )
    Same problem as other messengers only 15 of my 216 whatsapp contacts are on telegram and only 3 are active. :D :D :D and they are not even the ones I contact regularly. (isliye janey diya)
    HussainJudge and Aalok05 like this.
    05-28-2014 01:29 AM
    How long does MS and Whatsapp need to fix an issue ? As far as I know MS is the developper of Windows Phone they should know their OS, Whatsapp team the same for the apps. So where is the problem ? Are they really working together or is it just crap to make people wait for gohst app ? More than 12 days to fix an issue, I guess they are not really stressed to fix it....
    ShreyansShah likes this.
    05-28-2014 02:29 AM
3,811 ... 141142143144145 ...