WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dineshr1988

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Lets zee. Keeping fingers crossed. what can be expected. As a whatsapp user, i expect that this update will fix API hack :) that will solve many issue

SteakPieHarry

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I really loved WhatsApp on Android, I hope this update can resolve a few issues. Here's why I can't use it on Windows...

Attaching voice messages. Sometimes they are an absolute disaster. All distorted echoes and feedback. Bizarre.

Receiving a voice message. It doesn't play internally and scrubs my playlist if I have music on. If I resume music it opens WhatsApp! I have to restart my music playlist which is frustrating. I play music a lot so this alone is making WA unusable for me. Anyone else have these issues? I'm using an Ativ S.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Receiving a voice message. It doesn't play internally and scrubs my playlist if I have music on. If I resume music it opens WhatsApp! I have to restart my music playlist which is frustrating. I play music a lot so this alone is making WA unusable for me. Anyone else have these issues? I'm using an Ativ S.

This has to do with the Audio API which they use to Keep the Connection alive. It will be fixed in the new release (for WP8 at least). The update is imminent, dont bother too much about current bugs :)

Jonathan Piferrer

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Surely i will be the first... i work using Whatsapp about 8 hours a day. sending messanges to employees or customers in the factory that i work...

So, i'm constantly sending messange trough Whatsapp, desperate about this update!!!!

antivirus

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Surely i will be the first... i work using Whatsapp about 8 hours a day. sending messanges to employees or customers in the factory that i work...

So, i'm constantly sending messange trough Whatsapp, desperate about this update!!!!

You could be the first, just make sure you post and let us know if you see it first. :)

ah06

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Even when it IS released, I HIGHLY doubt it will be v3.0. They usually go from 2.9 to 2.10. I cannot remember them being on 3.0 for any platform yet and even the Betas do not exactly have feature parity with other platforms, so whatever it will be, it won't be a v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon