WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jey979

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I tried even reinstalling the app but that doesn't help me out!! It says could not connect to whatsapp. Plz check ur network settings and try again later!!! :-/ But im connected to my WiFi i can use other stuffs but whatsapp is dead from morning pissed off :-/

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I tried even reinstalling the app but that doesn't help me out!! It says could not connect to whatsapp. Plz check ur network settings and try again later!!! :-/ But im connected to my WiFi i can use other stuffs but whatsapp is dead from morning pissed off :-/

Its not problem with you.. Its something with WhatsApp servers.. My WhatsApp is not getting connected since yesterday night... Today morning when i opened Facebook, i saw a lot of my friends post saying that WhatsApp is down.. So it will be some problem with their servers.. Thank god Im not alone..

franko99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

My Whatsapp ( Lumia 620 ) not working from 09/11/2013 onwards.... so i uninstalled and installed again & the number is not able to register again !

Pls check & find me the solution ASAP.

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Its works fine oly when v use it on net pack dat is on 2g r 3g but it doesn't get connected on WiFi!! Dunno what's the prob :-/
Its some prob with watsapp servers mate. Only in India. Im using BSNL 3G. Not related to network. Watsapp is down . Its nearly 20hours now. May be wechat/line people did something that too on Saturday night itself so that nothing can be done on a holiday.. Can attract ppl to their app.. ��

jey979

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Its some prob with watsapp servers mate. Only in India. Im using BSNL 3G. Not related to network. Watsapp is down . Its nearly 20hours now. May be wechat/line people did something that too on Saturday night itself so that nothing can be done on a holiday.. Can attract ppl to their app.. ��

yea ryt dude even i had no other way rather than to chat in wechat nd viber :-/

farhanmariz

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Not sure why but whenever I try to mute this one particular Whatsapp group, the app closes itself and my phone goes back to the home screen. Doesn't happen with other groups.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
From last 2 days WhatsApp cannot connect with WiFi but it will connect on mobile network (2G/3G). I am from India.
Please reply to me in this who has same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes