Lockscreen Apps that work in High Contrast?

poken1151

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello All,

I love using the high-contrast mode on my Lumia 920. However, what the mode does is also kill any use of lockscreen wall-paper or such. I think I can live with that. But what I would like however is to know if there's a lockscreen widget that can still overlay on it in High-Contrast mode. I've tried one and it hasn't done anything.
Or is it that nothing for the lockscreen will work in high-contrast mode? Any help or suggestions would be awesome, thanks in advance.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I was kinda wondering the same. It looks cool and different than everything else out there but doin' the contrast changes the phone as a whole. Like the emails are different as well compared if just using the colored theme's.

poken1151

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hmm... Yea. I noticed this app, Skinnery, which address the fact that I want the look of the tiles, but to still have my wallpaper. But it's one of thos opt-in things that really depends on the developer biting in.

So does anyone know if there is anyway I can still put widgets on my lockscreen in High Contrast mode?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon