SkyDrive app not working

Stephen Vogel

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
SkyDrive app on 7.8 keeps telling me I could not be logged in and to try another live id? Have reinstalled app but still have the problem.
I can access SkyDrive on pc and even through other parts of the phone like office, I can also still send pics and docs to SkyDrive from the phone, it's just the app that's bung.
Am I the only one?
Thanks.

Gunter Selleslagh

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here with SkyDrive app on Wp7.8 on Nokia Lumia 900. Has worked without any problems for weeks! Had to login again yesterday, but login always fails with both of my Microsoft Accounts Private and Work. Accessing SkyDrive via other apps e.g. WP Office Hub, Picture Hub, SkyDrive for iPad, SkyDrive for Windows, SkyDrive via BoxFiles for DropBox still works.
Reviews on Window Marketplace United States complaan also about login issues since 18th of April. Seems like a problem at the Microsoft side to me. Anyone a fix for this?

Kind regards,

Gunter

esmode

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I've been having the same problem for a couple of days. Re-installing doesn't work. If you look at the reviews, you'll see a lot of other people having the same issue.

Oldmajor

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
My Skydrive app is also experiencing the same problems. I have a Lumia 900 but im still on WP7.5! this is pretty frustrating as its been working perfectly up until today!

Stephen Vogel

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your replies - nice to know im not the only one. Hopefully Microsoft will fix this soon or someone out there can chime in with the fix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimcolCross