Hi guys, ive being looking for a decent CALENDAR app and im still struggling to find it. I have on one hand Chronos calendar (Good app but i cant find the way to sync Gmail accounts.....) and in the other hand Vsyscalendar (Also good App but here i can sync multiple Gmail accounts but only 1 Live account)
    So my questions are simple, 1- i need a hand if one of those 2 does what i need and im a bit dummy and i can get it done or i need a third player.
    2-I just want an APP that allows me to sync 2/3 Gmail account calendars and 2/3 Live account Calendars.
    Any idea??
    05-02-2013 01:25 PM
    Have you tried simple calendar
    05-02-2013 01:41 PM
    Hi Thanks but i did try and this feeds from the Phone calendar. I would like something where i can add, modify and works on my calendar. I dont like to have to use one calendar because it looks but i cant change anything. I dont mind if its a pay App as long as it does the job..... I had iOS and Android and this is the first time on my new WP8 that i cant sort out something.... im running in circle.... Chornos said that hes working on the gmail side of the App but we dont know when it will be available....
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    05-02-2013 02:00 PM
    Hi Thanks but i did try and this feeds from the Phone calendar. I would like something where i can add, modify and works on my calendar. I dont like to have to use one calendar because it looks but i cant change anything. I dont mind if its a pay App as long as it does the job..... I had iOS and Android and this is the first time on my new WP8 that i cant sort out something.... im running in circle.... Chornos said that hes working on the gmail side of the App but we dont know when it will be available....
    Just wanted to let you know the new app is now available with g accounts
    Laura Knotek and Topacciolo like this.
    05-06-2013 02:57 PM
    Thanks!!! It's great!!!
    05-06-2013 06:54 PM
    My favourites are Weekview 8 and Chronos Calendar
    05-07-2013 12:55 AM