#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi sir, LastBattle, Good afternoon. My phone is a Lumia 710 and I have the version 2.4.0.0. for the #2instawithmassivelove. Yesterday I uninstalled the app for some reasons and when I reinstalled it, I can't integrate it to twitter anymore. Whenever I try to connect it to twitter from the settings, it keeps on saying that I don't have the permission to view the page. Same goes for the Facebook and Flickr integration. I don't mind the other 2 but since I am a frequent user of twitter it bothers me a lot that I can't connect the app to my twitter account. Sorry for the TL;DR but I hope you have a suggestion or any advice regarding this matter. Thank you so much.

The developer has stopped making the app, try Pictastic although it's not as nice.

Sent from my purple velociraptor running Windows Phone 7.8

Claire Smith

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
For some reason I cannot share my Instagram photos on Facebook with #2InstaWithMassiveLove. Are there any ways to fix the problem or another Instagram app for WP7 that will work?

SheriffaM

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I'm new to the windows phone. I'm trying to install the insta app but it seems like i am unable to complete the registration. Can you help me.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99