May 26, 2012
Visit site
Submitted 2.2.0.0, added user tags display

weyi.png

meiss

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello! Thanks a lot for update!
News working but it not shows when someone coment a photo :(, and I prefered icons before update - without text - it was looking clearer than now. And i think these descriptions are unnecessary coz it was intuitive. App sometimes crashes and I can't follow someone - it shows that I have no connection with instagram and try again later.
And I have problems with photos. They upload without problems, but they not showing instantly in list when I search by tags used with photo - they appears some time later - so the photos don;t receive any likes from no-followers (i tested it with normal instagram app with the same photo and tags and it gets likes immediately after uploading). It's pointless adding photos having public profile when only followers can see them :(. Have anyone simmilar problem?

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Captcha every 15 minutes should be fixed on the next release.
I'm moving the entire login code to a remote server so I can extract the HTTP-only cookie and sent it back to the app. (The way Silverlight implements HTTP sucks, and there's no way I can access it)

stetzen#WP

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
After the last update I was able to enable Facebook integration finally! And my problem with being unable to view my own account was apparently linked to the fact that I had less then 20 photos in it, which was also fixed at some point, so now the app is fully usable (actually, it is great!). Two features which will be great to see added at some later version are the ability to search for a foursquare venue and (not quit sure how much of your user base does need it, but still) integration with Vkontakte, the most popular social network in Russia (Instagram has recently added this integration to the official apps, AFAIK)

M_VwithDVP

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Found a bug: screen goes black after backing out from the picture-taking screen and only way to fix is to back out of the app via home button

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downloadtorose