Battery Performance Logging Error

Pilgrimtozion

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I've been using Battery Performance for the past few days. It is a beautiful app that I love very much. The only problem is...at 9:53 every morning, it stops logging. When I charge the phone, it begins logging again at some point, but the issue keeps reocurring. The developer has informed me three times that I need to have cellular and Wi-fi data on, which I do. I'm not sure what else I can do to resolve the problem.

Anybody else run into this? Any thoughts on how to resolve the issue? Any help is appreciated.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
The same time every day is interesting. By chance do you have any other apps that do something at that time that could be causing a conflict? Also, is your wifi set to stay on when the phone is asleep?

Pilgrimtozion

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Nothing as far as I know. I don't have a whole bunch of apps installed, so there is not much that could interfere. My Wifi stays on - when I have it on - even when the phone is not in use. At that time every morning, I am sitting at my desk working. Every morning during the week. Really weird.

Pilgrimtozion

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
The only things I can think of that happens at that time is that I might get a text message or a phone call. Doubt that should interfere with an app like this, however.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999