Outlook anywhere

anon(8057870)

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
MS has come up with something called outlook anywhere where you can connect securely to exchange server even outside the firewall of office, directly. My office exchange is enabled with this and I am able to have an outlook application on my home PC to connect to this server with out getting into company network. MS says for mobile devices you need active sync license to connect to exchange. But an app called maildroid in android is able to connect to outlook anywhere with no active sync license. So was wondering if we had any email app on windows phone 8!!!

Sent from my RM-821_im_mea3_515 using Tapatalk

anon(8057870)

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
MS has come up with something called outlook anywhere where you can connect securely to exchange server even outside the firewall of office, directly. My office exchange is enabled with this and I am able to have an outlook application on my home PC to connect to this server with out getting into company network. MS says for mobile devices you need active sync license to connect to exchange. But an app called maildroid in android is able to connect to outlook anywhere with no active sync license. So was wondering if we had any email app on windows phone 8!!!

Sent from my RM-821_im_mea3_515 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon