My Travel Advisor for WP8 - Creates Itinerary intellegently

ameet_ava

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Here is a new app (free) for Windows Phone 8, for Travel enthusiasts. This can create a full itinerary intelligently on its own.
My Travel Advisor (My Travel Advisor | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States))

One of the few Travel Utility tools that can prepare a full itinerary intelligently for you. You can search for your destination place and it'll find the important attractions around your destination(s). Then you can get a plan itinerary created with the places.
You can add multiple destinations to create a complete day-to-day itinerary with all the important places. You may or may not specify the number of days for your trip, but your guide will suggest you accordingly.
This is only a start. More attractive features will be added soon.

Future updates:
1. Travel Map
2. Hotel info
3. Update Itinerary
4. Other place details (e.g. weather)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app.

uncletoma

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Really worst, i cannot add any kind of destination tapping on + button.
And if i search Arles or Saintes Maries de la Mer (Camargue, France) or where i live (Italy) i get error (Load Destinations - Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index)

ameet_ava

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
@uncletoma: Thanks much for your feedback. Much appreciated.
You should be able to add destination form the Search pivot (+). It'll actually add (append) to your existing Destination(s). So, you might need to scroll down (the Destination(s) pivot) to see the them added to the list (including the attractions).
Not sure about the error. Are you getting this while preparing Itinerary? I did try with "Arles" or "Saintes Maries de la Mer" but could not repro the error. If this comes after you search, then it could be because the search didn't work completely (for any reason) and there was no search result. In that case you can just try searching again.
Hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes