I guess the title says it all. Anyone else had this issue?
    11-19-2013 07:08 AM
    Yes I believe mine has done something like this, now when I hit sync the desktop app freezes and says there has been a problem, call Microsoft for Support. I'm transfer all my non-iTunes music (xbox music dloads) to my computer and clear my music in my phone. Then I'm resync with iTunes with the desktop app, and add the xbox music songs in with the windows phone win8 app. Microsoft really needs to make a better syncing method with there stuff. Its really bad.
    dgr_874 likes this.
    11-19-2013 03:50 PM
    Yes I believe mine has done something like this, now when I hit sync the desktop app freezes and says there has been a problem, call Microsoft for Support. I'm transfer all my non-iTunes music (xbox music dloads) to my computer and clear my music in my phone. Then I'm resync with iTunes with the desktop app, and add the xbox music songs in with the windows phone win8 app. Microsoft really needs to make a better syncing method with there stuff. Its really bad.
    I know. It doesn't make sense. Tried syncing with Windows Media Player but the songs show up as unknown artist section even though the all the artist information is present. Also tried manually adding songs via explorer but you can't copy files to the phone memory. Right now I'm stuck copying songs from my PC via bluetooth which is quite annoying. They need to fix it fast before I decide to move back to iOS.
    11-20-2013 04:15 AM
    If you download songs off of xbox music you have to use a windows phone app for them to show up right on your computer. it sucks I know, that's why im thinking of a clean swap and starting over. Now that I know some of the restrictions I can know how to dload music, xbox music is awesome, the store not the sync. If MS fixes sync issue they have a valuable player, but until then its just headackes and wpcentral posts haha,
    11-20-2013 10:45 AM
    They seriously need to revisit the Zune software...
    11-20-2013 10:48 AM
    They seriously need to revisit the Zune software...
    True. I love Zune. It was a major reason I got a WP. You can imagine my disappointment when I realised it couldn't recognize my phone. Nokia needs to port back Ovi Suite compatibility to WP. Makes no sense to have a phone without a dedicated PC hub software.
    11-21-2013 02:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD