I can not find a good wp8 countdown Timer

simplex1

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
In the meantime I have discovered a few problems with STOP N' GO:
- If I set this timer to 45 seconds, the screen goes off after 30 seconds but the timer never wakes up the phone. I can hear the alarm only after I press the power button and unlock the screen no matter when I do it, after 2, 3 minutes.
- However if I set STOP N' GO to 2 min 58 sec it rings after less than 3 min and 30 sec which is acceptable.

yeewiz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Try Avirall Time Suite. Great reviews in the store. If it does what you need it to do, consider spending $0.99 to help support a developer who is helping WP8 become great!

simplex1

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
There is countdown!! Chk it again!!
Yes, Stopwatch Pro+ has a countdown timer. I have not seen it because just a part of C from Countdown Pro + was visible in the upper right corner of the screen.
However, I can not make the timer to run in the background with the screen off. There is also no dismiss button. Something else, each time I use this timer I have to set the interval of time which is a bit complicated.
I my case I have roughly 3-4 time intervals like 1h 20min, 1h 40min, 2h and 2h 30min which I use most of the time. I would have liked to be able to set them and quickly select them form a list.

Hongtao Bai

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi simplex1,

I saw you have tried many timers but not sure you have found a good one or not.
There is one from me called "Timer's", which offers these features:
  • Full screen big timer
  • Always reliable works in background

By default it will keep the screen on while running for best accuracy (in second), but if you switch to other apps or turn off the screen it will still fire the alarm with less accuracy (in minute)

Here is what it looks like:
Snapshot-2.png

If you'd like to give it a try, scan below code or follow this link.
QR Code.PNG

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon