Hi folks, Just bought a Lumia Icon and I'm loving it and loving the WP ecosystem. I'm having a hard time finding a budgeting app that syncs between mine and my wifes phone. When I was on android we were using a budgeting software called eeba. It worked great and I emailed them asking if they had any plans to create and app for WP, the response was they don't plan to, so my search for a new app continues. I guess the most important thing I'm looking for is, if I enter an expense my wife needs to be able to see it. Thanks in advance for any help.
    04-01-2014 08:14 PM
    Hey welcome to WPC forums !
    Did your tried bing finance , here is the link for the app Bing Finance | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    04-01-2014 09:28 PM
    Toshl

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk
    return_true likes this.
    04-01-2014 09:48 PM
    Mint.com

I've been using it for years. The best thing is that you don't have to add any of the transactions. It does it all by itself when you link your bank's info. You can also add cash transactions too. It has bank-level encryption as well. You can make budgets for different categories. Check em out.

Check out "Mint" for Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...e-f0089fda5dce
    04-01-2014 10:02 PM
    Toshl isn't opening up. Maybe their website is down for maintenance.
    04-01-2014 10:08 PM
    Mint.com

I've been using it for years. The best thing is that you don't have to add any of the transactions. It does it all by itself when you link your bank's info. You can also add cash transactions too. It has bank-level encryption as well. You can make budgets for different categories. Check em out.

Check out "Mint" for Windows Phone Mint | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Thanks I'll check it out
    04-01-2014 10:09 PM
    You'll love Mint. I've used it for years as well. If you have Windows 8.1, you can download the app there as well.
    04-01-2014 10:59 PM
    u can try
    Finance Helper | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

with this, u can sync with windows 8 pc also.

Mint looks nice, but not available in many regions.
    04-02-2014 01:12 AM
    budgeting app means i understood expenses and funds tracker.
    if thats correct, then Bing Finance is of no use for that, as it does not have such features.
    04-02-2014 01:16 AM
    04-02-2014 02:45 AM
    yup. i tried and liked that too.
    but it lacks desktop companion, which gives me good facilitation about record keeping.
    04-02-2014 05:36 AM
    but it lacks desktop companion, which gives me good facilitation about record keeping.
    read somewhere Dev was working on a desktop app
    not sure when available
    04-03-2014 03:47 AM
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/dev...e-manager.html
    dev says
    Version for Win8 is at an early development stage, no ETA at the moment.
    04-03-2014 03:53 AM
    u can try
    Finance Helper | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

with this, u can sync with windows 8 pc also.

Mint looks nice, but not available in many regions.
    We'll have to second this one. Finance Helper is a great app, still being updated and the sync across every Windows device is just peachy. Everybody's preaching Mint.com but there is no way, no how, no chance that a third party is going to get my banking and financial information.
    04-04-2014 04:03 AM
    Mint.com

Check out "Mint" for Windows Phone Mint | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    boy I'm a glad to see that Mint is an available app for Windows Phone... I have an Icon incoming, and I've been an Apple/Iphone guy for years and Mint is one of my most used and favorite apps... I was worried it wasn't on WP, but SO glad to see it is!!
    04-04-2014 10:05 PM
    Mint user here also.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    04-04-2014 10:12 PM