I just noticed the Music Hub Tile app on my 810 suddenly just shows as a blank green square. When I go into the app, it asks if I want it to show as an opaque tile or transparent. Originally, I chose the plain opaque green background with the headphones, which was free. Now, when I go to reselect that, it says I need to buy the full version to unlock that function. What's up with that??? So, if I don't want to pay, it's going to be a boring blank green square from now on? Anyone else having that issue?
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    05-21-2014 10:18 AM
    I had this issue , I thought I was the only one facing this weird issue, uninstalled the app and now I am back with old green live tile (its not even live tile anymore , just a green tile with headphones )
    metalchick719 likes this.
    05-21-2014 10:23 AM
    Yeah developer change it to make you buy it or else you stuck with a green square tile lol. Monopoly at its finest
    05-21-2014 10:24 AM
    I think that's because of the new update... the developer decided that if users wanted the transparent tile, they had to pay for it. There's another thread about it on here somewhere.
    05-21-2014 10:24 AM
    I think that's because of the new update... the developer decided that if users wanted the transparent tile, they had to pay for it. There's another thread about it on here somewhere.
    I figured it was because of an update. I was trying to choose an opaque tile, though, which was always free. I can live without the transparent tile. I guess now it's paid for any appearance on the tile or just the blank square. That sucks.
    05-21-2014 10:31 AM
    Very sucky I know. Found the original thread for it though: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...-hub-tile.html
    05-21-2014 10:36 AM
    Very sucky I know. Found the original thread for it though: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...-hub-tile.html
    That's pretty lousy, especially since if you're running 8.1, there's no way to prevent the app from automatically updating. I ended up uninstalling it earlier.
    05-21-2014 02:45 PM
    If you into the store, tap on the 3 dots to bring the menu up, you can go into settings and turn off automatic update of apps. Only drawback is you would have to go in there and hit the 'check updates' button manually, but at least then you can choose whether to update or not.
    05-21-2014 04:41 PM