[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

try getting through bluetooth. if it remains same, then something problem with the video decoding (or encoding may be...it's android after all, we cannot trust the app she used).
if it comes coloured via bluetooth, then we can say something fishy with whatsapp (assuming u have received it thru whatsapp as u posted in whatspapp thread.).
I wish she was that close to me to get it via Bluetooth, then I wouldn't even need that video. Unfortunately she is 9681 km from me

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Hey guys, the issue i mentioned earlier, about not being able to view details of certain contacts, has been sorted out now...

Zairie Zainuddin

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site

Guys,

need feedback from you all regarding my Lumia 925. i've installed whatsapp a few days ago and a friend of mine send me a location. unfortunately, when i tried to open the location, it was bought to foursquare browser. it cant open to my HERE drive+ or HERE Maps or even google map (for which i've installed)

need help

thanks

asylumxl

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Guys,

need feedback from you all regarding my Lumia 925. i've installed whatsapp a few days ago and a friend of mine send me a location. unfortunately, when i tried to open the location, it was bought to foursquare browser. it cant open to my HERE drive+ or HERE Maps or even google map (for which i've installed)

need help

thanks

I just had a look at this. Tapping the name brings up Foursquare for me but tapping the thumbnail for the map brings it up in my default navigation app.

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site

Pls someone mention what are the features still we are missing from android......

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site

Pls someone mention what are the features still we are missing from android......

Different colors bubbles for different recipients in a group chats? Scrolling through the emoticons is so laggy. Even zooming into received images is so lagging. The experience is so bad as compared to iOS / Android version.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

Anybody know why this happens? When I chat with GF I see her ONLINE but sometimes my sent msg get only one check mark, meaning msg not delivered yet. And after awhile -double check mark -and then she replies to me. Can it be problem with her internet or something on my side (don't think so, but still)

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

Anybody know why this happens? When I chat with GF I see her ONLINE but sometimes my sent msg get only one check mark, meaning msg not delivered yet. And after awhile -double check mark -and then she replies to me. Can it be problem with her internet or something on my side (don't think so, but still)

Problem is with her internet.

Mysticization

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site

Does Whatsapp support Onedrive-backupping for chatlogs in the beta? It's the most wanted feature in my opinion.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

Anybody experiencing msg delivery problem today or its just me. I just got message that was sent to me 3hrs ago. And got notification only after I opened WhatsApp. Plus I had problem sending msg exactly 6hrs ago, I was thinking that "the other end" had internet problem right now I'm not so sure.

Additionally my WhatsApp is opening very slow last 2-3 days.

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site

Anybody experiencing msg delivery problem today or its just me. I just got message that was sent to me 3hrs ago. And got notification only after I opened WhatsApp. Plus I had problem sending msg exactly 6hrs ago, I was thinking that "the other end" had internet problem right now I'm not so sure.

Additionally my WhatsApp is opening very slow last 2-3 days.

Work fine here 720 with 8.1

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I have whatsapp turned off in background tasks, is there a way to turn of that message that keeps popping up telling me that it is disabled? It is beyond annoying.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site

I have whatsapp turned off in background tasks, is there a way to turn of that message that keeps popping up telling me that it is disabled? It is beyond annoying.

go to background tasks in settings & open WhatsApp & tick turn background tasks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte