Password Manager for WP (and cross platform)

Y2HBK

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone. For the longest time Ive been storing password in a locked One Note file. But the lack of being able to open password protected One Note documents in many (if not all) mobile versions of One Note has had me looking for a dedicated password management app.

I always hear 1password get mentioned. I know there are some others such as keepass and lastpass. From what I have read it sounds like there really isnt a decent candidate overall for WP. My job has me bouncing around and supporting multiple platforms including Windows, WP, iOS, Android and OSX. So I really need something that works well on all platforms, but Windows and WP is what I am personally using the most at the end of the day.

Any recommendations? Pros and cons that you all have noticed? Looking for some great feedback. Thanks!

prebuss

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey there,

Been using KeePass Password Manager for a while, but recently switched to Enpass, which actually does a pretty good job for me.

Advantages
OneDrive/DropBox syncing, keeping you up to date across all of your devices
Available on Windows, Windows Phone, Android, IOS and so on
Allows you to create categories
Autolock interval
3rd party icons (facebook, paypal, mastercard, visa, etc etc etc)
Categories include: Passwords, credentials, banking, so on.

Tahiti Bob

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Lastpass user for almost 2 years now and it's working great on my PC, Lumia and iPad. Not the best app design around but does the job well.
Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Y2HBK

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. I havent looked at enpass yet, so I will check that out.

One Drive support is big for me and it sounds like 1password only syncs with dropbox.

flapadlr

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Ever since i've had WP, I've been using Sky Wallet. Havent had a problem with it yet. Worth checking out!

I have been using Sky Wallet for a couple of years and have been happy with it. I need to mature and include my family in the idea of secure passwords. Do these other products like Enpass, LastPass have a way to seperate Family logins from other, which may store work logins that I don't want my family to see?

I can't find that exact scenario on the product websites.

THanks.

Ivan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro