Twitter No Longer Available

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
I have Nokia icon on developer preview 8.1. For some reason I went to open twitter last night and the icon was dark and clicked on it and it would load or anything. I restarted the phone, still nothing, I deleted the app to try and reinstall it, but I go to the marketplace and there is no option to download it anymore, I can still view the app in windows store but can't download it. Any ideas why? Just happened out of no where.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I have Nokia icon on developer preview 8.1. For some reason I went to open twitter last night and the icon was dark and clicked on it and it would load or anything. I restarted the phone, still nothing, I deleted the app to try and reinstall it, but I go to the marketplace and there is no option to download it anymore, I can still view the app in windows store but can't download it. Any ideas why? Just happened out of no where.

Two questions:

1-When you say it's in the store but you can't download it, what does it say?
2- Did you reinstall it before or after the latest update (which was Wednesday I think)?

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
The Install and Share section just doesn't show up when I go to the app overview on the market place. It doesn't do this on any other app. It didn't mess up and grey out the icon and not let me open the app (no error message just wouldn't load) until last night, that is when I uninstalled it. So i woke up and tried to go to the market place to download it again, but the download button was gone. Only on the twitter app lol. So I tried using Microsoft online link to download it, just took be back to the store with no download button. Finally I tried to send the app to my phone via Microsoft online but it couldn't connect to my phone.

It is just weird because it is Twitter only that is having this issue.

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I had this issue just after the last update. Pinned tile is grayed out, on the app list, tap on it nothing happens. Go to the store and the install and share doesn't show. Restarting/soft reset didn't fix it. I had to uninstall the app, go to the store and the install button now shows so I reinstall again. Problem fixed.

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, thanks! For some reason I went to my apps list and even though I uninstalled it last night it still showed that it was installed, I guess that is why it wasn't letting me re-download it lol. I uninstalled it, redownloaded now it works again. It doesn't make sense though that i was grayed out and wouldn't open; They need to get these bugs figured out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon