Why do some developers keep on updating their apps?

instantk

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Why do some developers keep on releasing updates to their apps ..on daily basis?

I installed 6tag some months back and I saw it updating on daily...even on twice daily basis! Ultimately I got fed up and uninstalled it.

Similarly the developer of surfy is releasing very frequent updates..its just like downloading same thing again and again ( these frequent updates generally imply minor changes)...

Can't they simply wait for a slightly longer period of time before releasing successive updates? Can't they test the app certain no. of times and release it only if the update is critical !

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
So you don't actually want frequent updates?

You do know that they can be set to install automatically without any intervention from you, don't you?

Kovaelin

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
This isn't uncommon for any app on any platform during initial release. It just shows that some developers could benefit from some proper testing before giving it to the public. It's also important for testers to send necessary feedback and not simply join for early access.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Because they care!

And I'd honestly take daily over never.

You can set updates to install automatically, so you don't have to bother, or you can make it manual, so you can do it as a less frequent interval.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss