I saw today in Wp8.1 you don't have Facebook and Twitter integration like before. You can't change Profile pic of all Social media sites by only Changing the Picture at Me Tile anymore and I can't post on Both Twitter And Facebook At the Same time now we have to download a Separate app for it and its slow than Wp8 to Load an app and post. So I wish they don't change it in Final Version of Wp8.1
    06-19-2014 04:55 PM
    Ohhh my dear man (just guessing) that's what we have all complained about although facebook and twitter arnt a complete pain to change just have to do it in app the me tile now only allows you to change your profile pic between apps which was confusing at the start but not such a prob now although I with you to have the option back the only other thing that annoys me with me tile it shows no notifications any longer which sucks
    BilalSoomro17 likes this.
    06-19-2014 05:10 PM
    I saw today in Wp8.1 you don't have Facebook and Twitter integration like before. You can't change Profile pic of all Social media sites by only Changing the Picture at Me Tile anymore and I can't post on Both Twitter And Facebook At the Same time now we have to download a Separate app for it and its slow than Wp8 to Load an app and post. So I wish they don't change it in Final Version of Wp8.1
    Tell Microsoft what you want on uservoice site
    BilalSoomro17 likes this.
    06-19-2014 08:34 PM