Is there a way to filter birthdays in the calendar like you do contacts?

latempete

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I have a lot of friends on Facebook and I want to keep my Microsoft account attached to it. But I only want to see some of those friends birthdays on my calendar and lock screen. Plus I want to see my non-Facebook contacts birthdays in my calendar.

When I turn birthdays on under Microsoft account, it shows ALL my Facebook friends and my contacts. So I just keep it turned off. 😩

Is there any way to set my phone up up so that the calendar only shows the birthdays of those actually in my contact list? I have my contact list filtered so only those that I really know are in there.

I am using the WP8.1 Preview on a L1520.

BTW, I have Chronos Calendar installed and use that to put appointments into and show appointments on my home screen. But that reads from my Microsoft account so I just assume that can't help.

Thanks!

latempete

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
If you have Windows 8 machine, you can turn off birthdays on you phone and turn it On on your PC

I want the birthdays on my phone because I don't use the calendar on my computer. If I did, wouldn't I have the same problem on my computer? Over 300 birthdays because the birthdays from fb are included?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon