How to go from Office Outlook to Outlook.com for Calendar, Contacts & Tasks

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Long time WP user and a very old hardheaded Office Outlook user. When we had the simple USB cable sync for contacts, calendar and tasks, life was good. Now, I have to use a third party program to keep my ICON in sync. I only do the sync from computer to phone because somehow I keep getting duplicates of everything by doing both way synching.

Now, here is my question: How do I transfer my Office Outlook data to outlook.com and then sync on to my ICON.

For someone knowledgeable in this area, would you please post a step by step guide for doing this including moving the Office data to outlook.com and then on to my ICON.

Yes, Guytronics, I've decided to start using the cloud. LOL:wink:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ah your name makes you sound old school. I remember the days of Hot and ActiveSync. I still have Palm Desktop installed and keep a Treo 650 as backup. heh.

I know I have Office Outlook on my laptop set to sync to Outlook.com, but I don't know for sure if you can easily push all your data to Outlook.com, we will either have to figure out a sync/export option.

But once its set up on your MS account, it should work automatically if your Icon is set up right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes