Unable to download here maps

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
I am unable to download any maps on Here Maps. I had my phone factory reset recently since I had given it for repair. I reinstalled here maps and tried to load maps. It says "preparing to download" for a long time and nothing else happens. I'm new to Australia and desperately need the maps to move around. Somebody please help me.
Using Lumia 920, Windows phone 8.1 dev preview.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Can't see a reason for the long wait other than MSFT\Nokia server outages or perhaps the phones region was reset to it's factory state.
Not sure if the region settings would affect this however.

Have you tried a wifi router reset if possible?

Liam Wong

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I actually had a similar problem today. My download for Florida maps would just stop 10% in and eventually just time out.I tried restarting it and also just deleting it and redownloading after, but it would get stuck on the same place. I'm assuming its something to do with their servers?

On a side note, I was able to download maps for Nevada no problem though.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I tried to download Nevada maps just now...still stuck at "preparing to download"...I hope the issue will be fixed soon...if the problem is with the server...
Just for kicks I tried to download it (81.9MB) and it is stuck in Preparing to download for 3 minutes now...

edit:

It gave up with an error indicating cannot connect to Maps Libraries...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Here's the error
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140707_0002.png
    wp_ss_20140707_0002.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads