Nokia Lumia 920 wont turn on

karlkelvinarcilla

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I was playing world at war when i was about to quit the game, my lumia 920 just freezes and then the screen goes completely black. i tried to push every button on the phone but it wont turn on. i tried pressing the low volume button+power+camera button but it just vibrates. the screen does not light up not the 3 buttons below.please help me!!!!!! im running windows phone 8.1:unhappysweat::unhappysweat::unhappysweat::unhappysweat:

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I had this (when standing in a queue waiting to board a plane - using the phone as my boarding card! :eek: ).
In a rather un-dignified manner, I hit it on the bannister whilst swearing at it and it worked! LOL

I assume you have plugged it into power and tried? just incase it's done a rapid power drain and physically can't start up (mines done that too).

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
and before it just went completely black out, the battery is around 70+ percent.
Even so, I've had it fully charged in the morning, then 2 hours later it's "apparently" dead.
So I perform a reboot and it's back up to 90% again :|
I know that doesn't help your situation though!.

not sure what else to suggest, maybe pull the sim-tray out - it might make it try to run a different start-up sequence?
I usually resort to holding the 'on' button for about 20 seconds - before falling back to plan B... swearing and hitting :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon