Transfer contacts using bluetooth

W

WPCentral Question

I have an old non-smart phone (Samsung) and a Nokia 928. Verizon's Backup Asst. isn't working on my phone, so I wanted to move my contacts. I connected the 2 using Bluetooth, I selected all my contacts on the old phone and sent them to the new phone. I had to click accept on the Nokia over 300 times for each contact. The old phone said complete... BUT when I go to People on the Nokia, they're not there. Any guesses where the Nokia put them?

Dawnvk

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the transfer app and have been trying to get it to work. I can connect via the Bluetooth menu, I figured out how to transfer contacts 1 at a time (not helpful) you have to click accept, then view then save, but when I try to use the app, I get an error. Here's what happens in the app. I click continue, I tap the phone to connect, it says connecting, then it says No connection. It it's not clear why there are problems connecting to your old phone, restarting the phone may help. You should then be able to connect your phone over Bluetooth and continue to transfer your data. I've tried disconnecting, restarting both phones, deleting the connection that existed because I've connected in the Bluetooth menu on both phones, starting over by connecting within this app, I've connected the phones in Bluetooth menu, then gone to the app, but it kicks my connection out. I'm out of ideas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes