Windows Phone 8.1

W

WPCentral Question

when will be the official windows phone 8.1 will arrive in india?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Its available for Lumia 925 and Lumia 625 at moment. Though you can get the same without firmware update (cyan update) at moment via Developer Preview program which does not cost at all. Yes its absolutely FREE.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
@Himanshuchowdhary, that option was available with us since last 3months, but we want update, how much you want to make us wait?? Cant you provide as a certain date?

Hey welcome to WPCentral forums ! :smile:
You can track windows phone 8.1+cyan update over here -> http://www.nokia.com/global/support...ware-update/wp8-availability-in-asia-pacific/
Its rolling out to as many devices as possible. You can get windows phone 8.1 update right now via DP program and enjoy windows phone 8.1 on your Lumia device. Regarding firmware update , if you download and install windows phone 8.1 update you will get the cyan update. DP is the official and final release of windows phone 8.1 that you will get with cyan update.

parv saboo

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for that, I am aware about that link, but is there any approximate date for update?? Wp update process is very slow., in gaining new user they may loss their existing user. Please be fast in updating. Why they are trying to test our patiance

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for that, I am aware about that link, but is there any approximate date for update?? Wp update process is very slow., in gaining new user they may loss their existing user. Please be fast in updating. Why they are trying to test our patiance

I don't have any estimate time lol I am not working at Microsoft :wink: But I will give you an assurance that your device will get the update :smile:

parv saboo

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
:D thanks for assurance, I want to ask a question that, if you are a wp user, have you downloaded developers preview program?? And do you suggest us now to do that?? I am using nokia Lumia 1320

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
:D thanks for assurance, I want to ask a question that, if you are a wp user, have you downloaded developers preview program?? And do you suggest us now to do that?? I am using nokia Lumia 1320

If you don't want to wait for wp 8.1 features you can get the preview for developers version that only updates your OS version and one more thing it will void your warranty. If you don't want to void your warranty you will have to wait for the cyan update. As you said you using 1320 i think the update will come soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigial