Leading game save when downgrading from dp8.1?

jddumawa

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently using dp8.1 on a Lumia 625. Now if i downgrade to wp8 so i can download cyan, will i lose my game status in royal revolt 2? Will i start all over again in the game?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using dp8.1 on a Lumia 625. Now if i downgrade to wp8 so i can download cyan, will i lose my game status in royal revolt 2? Will i start all over again in the game?

Yes and no. Upon initial launch you will be greeted with the tutorial again, which you have to play until you're prompted to enter a name for your king. If you try and enter the one you've previously used, you'll receive the message, that the name you've chosen is already in use.
What you need to do is contact Flaregame's support (support@flaregames.com) and tell them what happened. You will have to give them some details to prove that you're the account's legal owner and they'll make your old account available for you again. After that you'll be able to login using the old account name and will find your game right where you previously left off. You'll most likely have lost some gold due to other players raiding you in the meantime, but if you tell the support how much gold you've lost, they normally give that amount back to your account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos