Pdf files not able to view, when my windows phone connected to pc. I checked in file explorer too. Give me a solution.
    07-25-2014 11:27 PM
    Did you download Adobe Reader?
    07-25-2014 11:40 PM
    Pdf files not able to view, when my windows phone connected to pc. I checked in file explorer too. Give me a solution.
    More details, please. Mention your phone,OS, and which browser you used to download the file.
    rdubmu likes this.
    07-25-2014 11:41 PM
    More details, please. Mention your phone,OS, and which browser you used to download the file.
    He said windows phone and on windows phone he is using the only browser available which is IE.

I am thinking he is trying to download a file from his phone which isn't possible that I know of.
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-25-2014 11:47 PM
    He said windows phone and on windows phone he is using the only browser available which is IE.

I am thinking he is trying to download a file from his phone which isn't possible that I know of.
    He didn't say whether it is WP7/8/8.1, which is why I asked. Some people use UC browser too.
    07-25-2014 11:51 PM
    Well i guess the OP needs to provide some details, the first post is confusing
    07-25-2014 11:54 PM
    Am using internet explorer in my phone & win8 is in pc
    07-26-2014 12:14 AM
    I can view files in my phone, but couldn't in pc.
    07-26-2014 12:18 AM
    Am using internet explorer in my phone & win8 is in pc
    The OS on your PC is Windows 8, and the OS on your phone is?
    a) Windows Phone 7
    b) Windows Phone 8
    c) Windows Phone 8.1
    Also please mention your phone brand.
    07-26-2014 06:22 AM
    Windows phone 8, nokia Lumia 720
    07-26-2014 08:09 AM
    I can view files in my phone, but couldn't in pc.
    Where are your files located? I would recommend to email them to yourself then open up the email on your PC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-26-2014 08:15 AM
    Install file manager app on your lumia, such as Files from Microsoft. Open the file manager app, you'll see downloaded pdf in download folder. Copy pdf file tp the document folder pn your phone.
    When you connecting your phone to pc, you should find pdf file on your document folder.
    Gopi Pandurangan likes this.
    07-26-2014 08:27 AM
    Install file manager app on your lumia, such as Files from Microsoft. Open the file manager app, you'll see downloaded pdf in download folder. Copy pdf file tp the document folder pn your phone.
    When you connecting your phone to pc, you should find pdf file on your document folder.
    The files app is for Windows phone 8.1 only. He uses Windows phone 8, so I also think there is no other option except UC browser(Download the file through UC browser and transport it via Bluetooth to the PC 💻.) and emailing the document to himself.
    07-26-2014 09:50 AM
    Download a file manager app like Pocket File Manager. Download the PDF with whatever browser you use. When it asks you what you want to open the PDF with, select your file manager app. Your file manager app will open up and ask you were you want to save it. Select a universally accessible folder, like the documents folder. Plug your phone into your PC. Browse to the folder on your phone using your PC. Copy/print/open/whatever your PDF.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    07-26-2014 10:06 AM
    Download a file manager app like Pocket File Manager. Download the PDF with whatever browser you use. When it asks you what you want to open the PDF with, select your file manager app. Your file manager app will open up and ask you were you want to save it. Select a universally accessible folder, like the documents folder. Plug your phone into your PC. Browse to the folder on your phone using your PC. Copy/print/open/whatever your PDF.

Except when you download a PDF from your email it doesn't ask anything, Jjust downloads
    07-26-2014 10:30 AM
    Except when you download a PDF from your email it doesn't ask anything, Jjust downloads
    Always asked me what I wanted to open the PDF with after I downloaded PDFs from email.

S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-26-2014 10:58 AM
    Always asked me what I wanted to open the PDF with after I downloaded PDFs from email.

Yeah, me too!
    07-26-2014 11:09 AM

Doesn't ask me on my 925 on 8.1
    07-26-2014 12:20 PM
    The problem is i couldn't open pdf if file zipped and pretected by password.though i already install zipper but still cant open the file. Please help
    07-26-2014 01:44 PM
    I think it only asks you what you want to open it with if you have two different apps that can open it. When I tried to open a PDF with only the reader app installed, it went straight to that app and never asked me what to open it in.

Is there any way to make the Files app from Microsoft show up as an option to open the app? I have reader, files, and pocket file manager installed but when I try to open a PDF, there is no option to use files.
    07-30-2014 04:04 PM