lumia 630 3g

Alan Pimentel

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
The same problem with my 520, had an LCD problem but it's been fixed, it seems the 8.1 has a problem in 3G even though I'm only using the network's prepaid plan, but when I'm home Wi-Fi works perfectly, I know theyre different but when I transfer my SIM to my Nokia X and turning on the cellular data I can browse online, no problem whatsover, unlike now in my 520 it doesnt work, at 8.0 browsing is as smooth as silk, so I would like to know if there are the same issues on 8.1 regarding 3G with other Lumias? Oh, it's all been set to 3G and even 2G doesnt work, signal strength is good both 3G/Wi-Fi in Nokia X (same network provider), 520 cant browse online in 3G/2G but fine in Wi-Fi

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
The same problem with my 520, had an LCD problem but it's been fixed, it seems the 8.1 has a problem in 3G even though I'm only using the network's prepaid plan, but when I'm home Wi-Fi works perfectly, I know theyre different but when I transfer my SIM to my Nokia X and turning on the cellular data I can browse online, no problem whatsover, unlike now in my 520 it doesnt work, at 8.0 browsing is as smooth as silk, so I would like to know if there are the same issues on 8.1 regarding 3G with other Lumias? Oh, it's all been set to 3G and even 2G doesnt work, signal strength is good both 3G/Wi-Fi in Nokia X (same network provider), 520 cant browse online in 3G/2G but fine in Wi-Fi

If you're forcing it to use 3G only then 2G won't work at all - if you lose 3G signal it has nothing to fall back onto.

Alan Pimentel

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, David, yeah I know but you see before it was working nicely on 8.0, 3G (cellular data) and wi-fi in my 520, its LCD had been repaired a month ago so it was reset to default then the 8.1 began and I received it, I like it actually but when I turned my cellular data on using 3G on a prepaid SIM (here in the Philippines it costs about ₱60 for you to enjoy browsing for 1 fay) it doesnt work and the network signal at home and in office is good....

Alan Pimentel

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
...so why is it my 520 cannot browse the net using network's 3G capability in which all the settings and place the signal is strong and transfering my SIM to my Nokia X and turning its 3G works fine? Is 8.1 affecting 520's 3G chip? Do you experienced this kind of thing? Are the solutions available?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
...so why is it my 520 cannot browse the net using network's 3G capability in which all the settings and place the signal is strong and transfering my SIM to my Nokia X and turning its 3G works fine? Is 8.1 affecting 520's 3G chip? Do you experienced this kind of thing? Are the solutions available?

the 520 and the X might have different bands in relation to whats being used in the region, meaning one gets 3G, the other doesnt.

what carrier are you on? (and where)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes