Need help with Xbox Music

Harsh Siriah1

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey,
I live in India and I have a Lumia 525, My phone runs on wp8.1 PFD and I have my settings changed to US, by doin that I got Xbox videos, Cortana and some other things but no Xbox music , its just coming music as it was showing when my settings were on India, when some of my friends with 520 and 620 changed their settings to US and they got Xbox Music, I really want Xbox Music.
And plus, when I turn on Cortana, there is no music icon on the top which is for music recognitions.
Some one pls help me with this problem!!!!

SRLumia620

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey,
I live in India and I have a Lumia 525, My phone runs on wp8.1 PFD and I have my settings changed to US, by doin that I got Xbox videos, Cortana and some other things but no Xbox music , its just coming music as it was showing when my settings were on India, when some of my friends with 520 and 620 changed their settings to US and they got Xbox Music, I really want Xbox Music.
And plus, when I turn on Cortana, there is no music icon on the top which is for music recognitions.
Some one pls help me with this problem!!!!

The Xbox Music app is actually listed as Music in the app list. Are you sure you do not have the app? If so, search for "Xbox Music" in the Store and install the "Music" app from there and see if that works for you. Make sure you are installing the correct app by checking whether it is Developed by Microsoft Corporation.

Let me know if it works for you, good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon