camera roll upload to onedrive

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

i have the lumia 822. i've had the setting for auto upload to skydrive from the camera roll turned on since day 1 (since nov. 2012). love the service. but, i just noticed this past weekend that a sequential set of photos were not uploaded. the photos taken immediately before and immediately after were uploaded. it's set to only upload over wifi (best quality - needs wifi). i was on a farm in AL when the photos were taken, needless to say i didn't have wifi until probably the next morning, when i was in a coffee shop. i took a few photos there and they were uploaded, as have been all photos since. so, does the upload not happen later, when i am connected? how long does it wait before it decides not to upload? i've got thousands of photos on here and i'm wondering now which ones aren't uploaded. i'm going to have to go back through and compare the phone photo storage to onedrive/camera roll at some point to see if i'm missing anything else.

thanks.

sailorboi88

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
is there an easier way of doing this? I mean, it can be pretty tedious to manually do that. this also happens to me during holidays and typically you take a loooooot of pictures, so it can be just quite a hassle to manually upload everything and then have to move them to camera roll again....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro