What's better in WP vs What's better in IOS

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
So, I was wondering with the upcoming iPhone 6 whether to have a go. I have been with WP since day 1 and was wondering about a change solely for the fact of having something different.
I am still leaning to stopping with WP as the look is by far the best out there and I'd miss the ability of pinning anything to my start screen as a kind of save for later (videos, web pages, songs etc)
Never owned an IPhone and I have no 'loyalty' towards something I pay for although I have really enjoyed seeing WP mature over the last few years)
So thoughts please, lets have a discussion. p.s. no immature "We don't need you" or ****** or bashing comments. Cheers!

Xarok

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Better in iOS:
Music player
App quantity and quality
"Better Microsoft apps"

Better in Windows Phone:
Aesthetics / customisation / personalisation
Range of hardware
Microsoft ecosystem integration
Trials for the majority of apps :)

That's all I have for now :)

Edit: Windows Phone did have Xbox Games, Hubs and Social Integration as unique selling points, but its gradually loosing these so are no longer a card Windows Phone can play :/ (Sucks as these were some of the top reasons I chose a Windows Phone).

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Cheers. Yeah those were the main points that first brought me to WP too. Loved the Me Tile for quick posting and the People Hub for quick commenting on friends status updates. If I needed to do more then, and only then I used the app.
I would definitely miss the Photos tile as have that constantly shuffling photos of my kids.
Also what's the contacts like on IOS? I like just showing friends I have the numbers for but being able to link them to Facebook without showing everyone else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar