XBox Music, wont stop music when phone silent when phone rings

crooza

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Okay so my phone is a Nokia 1020 WP 8.1 update 1 no cyan. When i'm playing Xbox music or Nokia Mixradio and the phone is on silent, the phone rings the music wont pause/stop it will show my phone ringing but wont vibrate. Is it me only or this a new feature for silent mode. In WP8.1 it normally stops the music and so you know your phone is ring. Doesnt do that all. It works when u have ring volume at 1 or higher., it will ring and you hear it and it will pause the music.

Did i do something wrong

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
You're not doing anything wrong. This is normal behavior, and I hate it. With 8.1 GDR1, they also made it so that these settings will prevent Cortana from announcing your incoming text messages. I like to keep my notification sounds off so I don't have to hear the e-mails when they come in while I'm listening to music, but I would like to still be able to respond to text messages! So annoying.

crooza

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
This is so silly i still wanna know when my phone rings, Just cause its on silent, i still like to know my phone rings when i'm playing music. I alwayz had my phone on silent. When the phone rings the music stops. So annoying it doesnt do that now. Especially when i have AUX plug in and its playing music. I cant tell if its ring or not. Frustrating it is. Anyone know of a fix?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon