Windows Phone 8.1 Bing Search shows wrong larger image of search result thumbnails

W

WPCentral Question

Windows Phone 8.1 Bing Image Search Broken by not correctly displaying larger image of thumbnails of any images not in the first group of searched images.

So if you search balloons in Windows Phone you find images of balloons, and in the first group if you click any thumbnail of an image the larger image of that thumbnail shows correctly.

But if you go to the second group of images, under the other suggested search topics links seen at the bottom of the first group of images all the thumbnails are there displayed of the second group of images, but if you click one it incorrectly displays the corresponding image from the next group of images down as the larger thumbnail.

Meaning if in the upper left of the 2nd group of images I pick the very first thumbnail image and click it, instead of showing the larger image I expect [like it does with the first group of searched images] it shows the larger images of another thumbnail, it shows the first image in the upper left of the third group of images as the larger thumbnail.

So its off... The images are not properly synchronized. Only in the first group of searched images are the thumbnail and the larger images synchronized. The only way to find the larger image is to select the last thumbnail image in the first group, and when it displays start to scroll through all the images full size one at a time. That really sucks! This just broke the day after Robin Williams dies. Prior to that it worked perfectly for all thumbnails.

inuic1 at yahoo dot com
inuic1.at.yahoo.com
inuic1(at)yahoo.com

Please leave a reply if you have any idea???

Klaus Mader-Amort

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Have a brand new lumia 1520. Runs wonderful til this morning. But now when i click in bing search an image to enlarge, witch is in the section after the alterative suggestions, the result not what you would await, it shows a random image ....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077