FM radio function on my wp8.1 phone (Lumia 1020) is not working due to an access problem. After pressing tile MUSIC and then RADIO I get this message:

This action is supportet for signed in subscribers only.

Where do I have to sign in to get access to the FM radio in the FM radio app, please?

NB. I just hear that Lumia 930 might have same problem

Best Regards
    Michael
    08-13-2014 07:33 AM
    FM radio function on my wp8.1 phone (Lumia 1020) is not working due to an access problem. After pressing tile MUSIC and then RADIO I get this message:

This action is supportet for signed in subscribers only.

Where do I have to sign in to get access to the FM radio in the FM radio app, please?

NB. I just hear that Lumia 930 might have same problem

Best Regards
    Michael
    You fell for what is addmittedly a little confusing. The radio you're referring to isn't the FM radio you're looking for. It's where Xbox Live Music subscribers can stream online content. The app you're looking for is called FM Radio and can be found in the app list. Not in the Xbox Live Music app. ;)
    08-13-2014 07:38 AM
    Ok, then my next problem is how to get the app FM Radio working. The app opens op and I can swipe the frequencies, but it don't stop (no stations found), the only thing I can hear in the headphones is noise.

Any suggestions to get the FM receiver to work, any menu to select it on/off
    08-13-2014 08:01 AM
    Ok, then my next problem is how to get the app FM Radio working. The app opens op and I can swipe the frequencies, but it don't stop (no stations found), the only thing I can hear in the headphones is noise.

Any suggestions to get the FM receiver to work, any menu to select it on/off
    Plug in some headphones. Their cable is used as antenna. Without it you won't receive anything unless you're close to the place where the radio station is sending from.
    08-13-2014 08:13 AM
    Plug in some headphones. Their cable is used as antenna. Without it you won't receive anything unless you're close to the place where the radio station is sending from.
    I just tested my headphones on a Lumia 630 and it works fine with the FM radio app. I am afraid it is a hardware problem as I think I have ruled all other options out.
    08-13-2014 08:26 AM
    I just tested my headphones on a Lumia 630 and it works fine with the FM radio app. I am afraid it is a hardware problem as I think I have ruled all other options out.
    That's really weird then. Maybe try a soft reset (hold volume down and the power button simultaneously) and see if that fixes it. I doubt it though.
    08-13-2014 08:29 AM
    That's really weird then. Maybe try a soft reset (hold volume down and the power button simultaneously) and see if that fixes it. I doubt it though.
    I did a soft reset, unfortunately it did'nt get the FM radio working.
    08-13-2014 08:34 AM
    I did a soft reset, unfortunately it did'nt get the FM radio working.
    Thought so. In this case you might wanna contact the Nokia support team. Try it with @nokiahelps on Twitter, they're generally very helpful guys.
    08-13-2014 08:45 AM
    Contacted Nokia chat-support, they suggested to reinstall the phone with Nokia Recovery Tool before declaring hardware fault, and unfortunately it didn't make a difference.
    08-13-2014 02:35 PM